Is "Clear American" Flavored Sparkling Water too good to be

Options

Replies

• katygirl66
    katygirl66 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the sparkling water, and I drink it often. The only problem I have is the fact that it makes me belch, which is not so good in the workplace.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    If you enjoy it drink it. If it keeps you from drinking calorie rich drinks keeping you from your goal than drink it. There is no hard evidence that aspartame in moderation causes cancer in humans. If you like it dont worry and it's helping you to lose weight because you arent drinking sugared drinks then continue.
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Try Hint Fizz...its naturally flavored with no sweeteners at all. (Whole Foods carries it and the non carbonated version)
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    While I'll drink artificial sweeteners every so often, I don't keep them on hand. Kroger sells some flavored sparkling water. Its ingredient list: carbonated water, natural flavors. I usually just drink plain water, but I like to have this sparkling water as an occasional treat!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I tried it once thinking it was seltzer. YUCK!!

Why not just drink regular seltzer? No calories and flavored and NO sugar or fake sweeteners. It's really good.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I drink these all the time and it's completely taken my craving for sodas away.

I think it's worth it.
  • Purplerain3
    Options
    can anyone tell me i drink clear choice raspberry + stress relief everyday at least 4 to 5 of the 33.8 fl oz bottles and i wanted to know are they good for u and someone told me if i'm drinking alot of them they will flush out my medication is that true but i love it and i hate regular water but these i will drink
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    sparkling water is carbonated water (CO2)
    tonic water is carbonated water with quinine and sweeteners added
    club soda is water that is carbonated with baking soda(NaHCO3), which increases its sodium content

plain or flavored sparkling water is just fizzy plain water and great to drink. if you get sweetened, just know it has artificial sweeteners.

(I didn't know how to quote this, so I just copy pasted it from a previous post on this topic. I found it interesting as I didn't know the difference in the 3.)
  • teriwood961
    teriwood961 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My doctor told me that I should drink plenty of water. mainly because its very important to stay well hydrated. I really like this brand.
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Nonsense^^^^^and hyperbole.

Personally, I find it too sweet. More importantly (at least to me), I don't shop at Walmart and don't support them not paying their employees a living wage.

I admire your willingness to listen and get feedback. Whatever you decide, good luck!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Richardwilder what a ridiculous nonsense post.

I don't shop at Walmart ( because I am not in America) but I'm sure aspartame in sensible doses is perfectly fine for nearly everyone.

If you choose to drink this water or Pepsi max or any other aspartame containing food or drink in sensible amounts you will be fine.
  • NathanFronk
    NathanFronk Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nonsense^^^^^and hyperbole.

Personally, I find it too sweet. More importantly (at least to me), I don't shop at Walmart and don't support them not paying their employees a living wage.

I admire your willingness to listen and get feedback. Whatever you decide, good luck!
    And this is why I love you.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You know what? I think that I just realized for the first time that's a knockoff of Clearly Canadian, which I haven't had since I was a kid, but used to love. Anyway, I don't like any other brands of sparkling water.

paperpudding, they have stores in other countries, but they're not branded as Wal-Mart. So, I'm guessing the store brands at their stores would be the same thing.