Who do you want to meet?

Options
BodyRockerVT
BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
I am curious...who is on your list of people you would LOVE to meet? Like actual people that you could go meet?

My list: Richard Dawkins, Neil deGrasse Tyson, George Watsky, Tim Minchin... I would have loved to have met Christopher Hitchens too, sad that I missed the chance.

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Thomas Jefferson
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    wow, I feel really stupid. I've never heard of any of those people.....*note to self: get off computer, and out of house*
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Thomas Pynchon. Only because he's a recluse. I've never gotten through one of his books.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    who I would like to meet: Sarah Palin, Flo from the progressive commercials, Pauley Perrittie to name a few
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Tim Minchin is awesome!!

But I can't really think of any celebrities, etc. that I'm dying to meet these days. Maybe Beck, because his music has had an enormous influence on my entire young adult life.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Dave Grohl.

Seriously, I have been a fan since he was in Nirvana (yes, I know I was like 9) and thing he is one of the most talented artists today. Foo Fighters are my #1 all time favorite band ever, and I'd fan-girl out like none other if I got to meet Dave Grohl.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    jesus.

wait. no. another carpenter. yeah. that's who.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Bif Naked
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I want to meet Ozzy and Sharon. Shallow, I know, nut it would be the highlight of my life...if I can understand a ****ing word he says.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    John Mayer.

:love:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    jesus.

You too? Well damn...how about I just meet you?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    jesus.

Damn...the one I know cuts my lawn.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I want to meet Ozzy and Sharon. Shallow, I know, nut it would be the highlight of my life...if I can understand a ****ing word he says.

Not shallow! I am sure it would VERY interesting to say the least!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    who I would like to meet: Sarah Palin, Flo from the progressive commercials, Pauley Perrittie to name a few

I've met Paulie Perette and she is honestly one of the nicest human beings on the planet. No exaggeration.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    jesus.

You too? Well damn...how about I just meet you?

We should totally start a group for Carpenter's fans. Their music is like the soundtrack to my life.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    jesus.

I hear he is GREAT with gardenias. My neighbor hired him a few months ago, the lawn has never looked so good!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

I live in Alaska, Sarah Palin is around a lot. She used to be pretty down home and awesome until she ran for VP... I'd like to meet Clint Eastwood.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I don't want to meet anyone famous, but I do have a list of fabulous MFPals I'd love to meet.

I wouldn't mind drooling over Dolvett Quince in person, though...
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I don't want to meet anyone famous, but I do have a list of fabulous MFPals I'd love to meet.

I wouldn't mind drooling over Dolvett Quince in person, though...

I wouldn't mind that either! Just make him stand there shirtless for a while...