Who do you want to meet?

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet Jon Bon Jovi so I can repeatedly kick him in the groin.
    That's terrible.

How about smother him with a pillow as an infant?
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet Jon Bon Jovi so I can repeatedly kick him in the groin.
    That's terrible.

How about smother him with a pillow as an infant?

Well...he is wanted. Dead or Alive.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Willie Nelson. I had a chance but my friend blew it because she's a snob.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    who I would like to meet: Sarah Palin, Flo from the progressive commercials, Pauley Perrittie to name a few

I've met Paulie Perette and she is honestly one of the nicest human beings on the planet. No exaggeration.

I am so happy to hear this. I seriously have the most raging hard on for Paulie.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Princess Jasmine

Disney-Princess-Jasmine3.jpeg&w=324&h=650&ei=YQNyT-i9EoqLsgKGmrX9BQ&zoom=1

I know. I know! She's married. .. :(
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I don't want to meet anyone famous, but I do have a list of fabulous MFPals I'd love to meet.

I wouldn't mind drooling over Dolvett Quince in person, though...

Care to share? They are real people, they count.
    My entire FL, really, but some of my favorites:
    * Trophywifesass
    * hiker282
    * _snw_
    * _SusieQ_
    * And ALL of the NY area people on my FL (how does that much awesomeness fit in one geographical area?)

You are most definitely in my Top 10 MFPeeps to meet as well. *smushy love*

And besides MFPeeps, Drew Barrymore.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Dave Grohl.

Seriously, I have been a fan since he was in Nirvana (yes, I know I was like 9) and thing he is one of the most talented artists today. Foo Fighters are my #1 all time favorite band ever, and I'd fan-girl out like none other if I got to meet Dave Grohl.

Ditto.

I've heard he's one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet too. I've watched a bunch of YouTube videos of him, and he's really down to earth. Not rock-star-like at all.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Dave Grohl.

Seriously, I have been a fan since he was in Nirvana (yes, I know I was like 9) and thing he is one of the most talented artists today. Foo Fighters are my #1 all time favorite band ever, and I'd fan-girl out like none other if I got to meet Dave Grohl.

Uggghhhh!!! Obsesssssssed with this man!!!!!! Sexxxxxxy, talented, Rich!!! Wth is not to like??? I might give u a run for your fan girl money... Lol! =D
  • ozzra8
    ozzra8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet the legend Peter North
    lol!! is it bad that I know who that is?
  • ozzra8
    Options
    so many that I'd like to meet.. here's a few

mfp: nammer79,astroboybri, KaseyWolf, Comparable2no1, G8torlvr13, imthelobster, LoveToWork

Dead: Dimebag Darrell(pantera), Layne Staley(Alice in chains), Zakk Wylde(black lable society)

Alive: HR Giger, the cast from walking dead, including all the zombies hehehe!! Just about every drag queen there is out there. don't ask me why But I'm obsessed with drag queens.

my yummies(^_^)
    Alive: Myles Kennedy(alterbridge), Mick Thomson(slipknot), Jeff Hardy(wwe), Randy Orton(wwe), Pink,

cant think of anymore. I know there's tons more.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Jesus can't fix floors
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Jesus can't fix floors

nope. he can't, can he? jesus is lame.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

mfp: nammer79,astroboybri, KaseyWolf, Comparable2no1, G8torlvr13, imthelobster, LoveToWork

Dead: Dimebag Darrell(pantera), Layne Staley(Alice in chains), Zakk Wylde(black lable society)

Alive: HR Giger, the cast from walking dead, including all the zombies hehehe!! Just about every drag queen there is out there. don't ask me why But I'm obsessed with drag queens.

my yummies(^_^)
    Alive: Myles Kennedy(alterbridge), Mick Thomson(slipknot), Jeff Hardy(wwe), Randy Orton(wwe), Pink,

Why is Zakk Wylde under the dead list??

I'd like to meet Shinedown (hoping to in May), Johnny Depp, Alexander Skarsgard (YUM!), Joe Manganiello (Double YUM) and I'm sure there are several others, but I can't think right now...
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    PATRICK STEWART.
    And I get to.
    My life is soon to be complete! <3
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    who I would like to meet: Sarah Palin, Flo from the progressive commercials, Pauley Perrittie to name a few

I've met Paulie Perette and she is honestly one of the nicest human beings on the planet. No exaggeration.

cosign on that! She is beyond sweet!

Matthew Gray Gubler, Scott Caan, Edgar Allan Poe, Chris Evans (been in the same room twice, must count for something :laugh: )
  • ozzra8
    Options

my yummies(^_^)

Why is Zakk Wylde under the dead list??

I'd like to meet Shinedown (hoping to in May), Johnny Depp, Alexander Skarsgard (YUM!), Joe Manganiello (Double YUM) and I'm sure there are several others, but I can't think right now...
    didnt see that I put him there sorry haha!! I will edit
  • ozzra8
    Options

Dead: Dimebag Darrell(pantera), Layne Staley(Alice in chains),

my yummies(^_^)
    Alive: Myles Kennedy(alterbridge), Mick Thomson(slipknot), Jeff Hardy(wwe), Randy Orton(wwe), Pink, Zakk Wylde(black lable society)

wouldnt let me edit so I just quoted and repost.
  • sidhe31
    sidhe31 Posts: 96
    Options
    A few I would like to meet, just off the top of my head:
    HH, the Dalai Lama
    Neil Stevenson
    Isabella Rossilini
    Peter Garrett
    Francesco Moser
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe, Jean Harlow, Ian Curtis, Peter Murphy, Billy Idol, Dave Vanian.

Plus I'd love to meet my MFP friends.
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i would really love to meet Shirley Manson (from the band Garbage). i just want to tell her what an inspiration she's been for me through many hard times in my life.

most of the other people i'd like to meet are dead, though. Sir Isaac Newton, King Ludwig II, Lewis Carroll, Empress Elisabeth of Austria, Marie Antoinette, Jim Henson...