Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet David Morris.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet some lost loved ones again, both those I haven't seen in a while and those who have died.

But really, there are so many people on this site that are fantastic. I thought for sure that I saw Taso42 on the highway but I realized that I am nowhere near the Pacific northwest. I dreamed that I had a fabulous workout with ickybella but then I woke up and remembered she is in England. Oh woe is me!
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Bobby Orr and Anthony Kiedis :love:
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Aaron Lewis
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Dave Grohl.

Seriously, I have been a fan since he was in Nirvana (yes, I know I was like 9) and thing he is one of the most talented artists today. Foo Fighters are my #1 all time favorite band ever, and I'd fan-girl out like none other if I got to meet Dave Grohl.

Foo Fighters is one of the very few bands that I will NEVER change the station on when I hear them. Dave is a freaking genius.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I don't want to meet anyone famous, but I do have a list of fabulous MFPals I'd love to meet.

I wouldn't mind drooling over Dolvett Quince in person, though...

Care to share? They are real people, they count.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Johnny Depp, but I'm pretty sure I'd just giggle and blush like a schoolgirl. Or go total Butthead. "I see you were born on June 9th. I was born on June 9th, too."
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Dave Grohl.

Seriously, I have been a fan since he was in Nirvana (yes, I know I was like 9) and thing he is one of the most talented artists today. Foo Fighters are my #1 all time favorite band ever, and I'd fan-girl out like none other if I got to meet Dave Grohl.

Dave is the Man!!!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Can it be an MFP'er? I can definitely think of someone I'd like to meet on here. :)
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few MFPer's I would love to meet.

Celebrities: Till Lindemann and Richard Kruspe
    Angela Lansbury
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    I will tell you who I met recently that was really rude to me...Montell Williams. I mean he is like a Z-list celeb and couldn't crack a smile. I wasn't bothering him, I just happened to walk into the same store!!

I also vote for Paulie Perrette. She is a huge supporter of America's Most Wanted and more than once has put her money where her mouth is.

And Angelina Jolie. I don't care about the celeb crap but I think she is inspirational for her work with refugees around the world.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    The only famous people I'd like to meet are Geddy Lee, Neil Peart and Alex Lifeson
    Oh, and maybe Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I don't want to meet anyone famous, but I do have a list of fabulous MFPals I'd love to meet.

I wouldn't mind drooling over Dolvett Quince in person, though...

Care to share? They are real people, they count.
    My entire FL, really, but some of my favorites:
    * Trophywifesass
    * hiker282
    * _snw_
    * _SusieQ_
    * And ALL of the NY area people on my FL (how does that much awesomeness fit in one geographical area?)
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Alive - Patrick Carney (The Black Keys)
    Dead - Kurt Cobain - John Lennon
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    There are a few people who I would love to meet and who have inspired me very much. If I had the money I'd go buy tickets to a meet and greet for a fundraiser but unfortunately it's a little more than I want to spend right now, although it is for a fantastic cause :)

I would also like to meet Bill Clinton.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    myself from 15 years ago so i can save myself from making so of the crappy chooses I made oh plus lotto numbers for the next 15 years
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Dave Grohl.

OMG this!!^^He is HOT!! My husband has even given me permission to sleep with him if I ever get the chance!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet Jon Bon Jovi so I can repeatedly kick him in the groin.
  • childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet a former Real Madrid player called Raul Gonzalez Blanco. He is there record goal scorer and record appearances. He has played over 700 games and never been sent off, just a true gentleman and a great sportsman. I supported Newcastle Utd until I was 7 years old where I then saw Raul play on television, from that moment on all I wanted to do was play football like him and I've supported Real Madrid ever since!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet the legend Peter North