Replies

• joders1313
    Options
    ta ta tamer from Lululemon, AWESOME
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    In Canada?

Check out - Sporting Life, Running Room, LuLuLemon for good sports bras!
  • jpell11
    jpell11 Posts: 1
    Options
    How much was the TaTa Tamer?
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36C and i think i shall have to duct tape my girls...i cannot find anything that fits well and doesnt allow the girls to go jogging themselves!!!:grumble:
  • lovey0707
    Options
    Well... I'm bigger than the others it seems at 38DD/DDD (would love to have reduction some day), but over the weekend I found the first bra that has allowed the girls to "stay where they are supposed to be" - lol. It's a bright red Nike satin like thing and you'd think I won a million bucks. I found it at TJMaxx for only $14.99. It's much better than the Champion I paid $30 for. I actually jogged/ran on Sunday for the first time since high school and it was awesome not having to worry about hurting myself ;)

Someone else burdened with my same "gift." Whoever said size would go down after having kids and nursing lied lol. I am a 40-42 ddd and cannot wait for these "gals" to shrink or to afford a reduction. Now when you say a nike "thing" is it a sports bra or an exercise top?
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34C and what I use, isn't even a bra. They're body fitting little tops that have an extra piece of fabric on the inside that functions like a boob shelf. Super comfortable, really cool when I get a good sweat going and the girls stay totally in place thru weight lifting and wogging.
  • badmediakarma
    Options
    I purchased a Moving Comfort Juno a few months ago from Amazon and I LOVE it! I'm a 32D and it really hold the girls in place. It is a racer back which is often hard to find in larger cup sizes. Has adjustable straps and doesn't have the uniboob look. Love, Love, Love it!

LOOOOOVE the Moving Comfort bra! Best sports bra I've ever used.
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Enel. Seriously the girls WILL NOT MOVE. I have large, old lady breasts and this is the best bra ever for exercise, IMO. My cup size is a DDD.

Also offers a lot of back support. www.enel.com
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know the brand I am wearing. I got one about 10 years ago, liked it and bought a few more. I am still using 3 of them. The brand label is gone, but it's style is labelled as tri action. I wore it to bellydance class once and the teacher kept telling me to relax my chest muscles - ha, it wasn't the muscles, but the bra that kept everything from wriggling...
    I'm a 34 c or d, depends on the bra.
    I guess my point would be, if you find a good one, get a couple more :wink:
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i've never found one! so i wear 2: a regular underwire bra with a simple TIGHT sports bra on top of it... works well for me

Yes, I have to do this too otherwise the girls are bopping around.

This is my solution! But sometimes they still bounce:(
  • VirtuallyAmy
    VirtuallyAmy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I agree with the Enel. Best I have tried.
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    Shock Absorber bras are the best, hand's down. It's the only bra I could wear alone for jogging, and the cup sizes run from A - HH I believe. OP if you live in Canada, they sell them at the Bay.

Agreed Shock Absorber for me too! I have a level 5 when I run and it seems to stop the bounce nicely :smile:
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 152
    Options
    I LOVE the Moving Comfort sports bra w/ clasps in the back and velco adjustable straps that adjust in the front. This way if you get too much bounce when you are running you can fix it on your own. The wear/wash well. I used them 5-6 days a week and have 3-4 that I have been rotating through for over a year now. :) You can find them at sierratradingpost.com and they are true to size.