What are you currently reading??

Options

Replies

• Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    So many good books here. Just finished reading the carnal series. I am currently reading Diana Gabaldon a breath of snow and ashes and also reading game of thrones series. Love love love them all!
  • sonny368
    sonny368 Posts: 61
    Options
    A book on threes called "between hearth and sky" and another on vampires, found them very romantic...
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Fifty Shades series and started 11th Hour by James Patterson last night.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    I recently bought a Kindle Fire and was wondering what everyone was reading to keep themselves "busy". I feel like this has really kept my mind off of food and yummy commercials fast food commercials and has helped me lose some lbs.

anything J.R. Ward (the black dagger brotherhood), Gena SHowalter( Lords of the underworld) (fallen angels), and Sherlynn Kenyan (dark-hunter series),
  • Chanita1116
    Options
    Just finished the "fifty shades trilogy" and I'm about to start something else...what I don't know yet.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Just finished The Hunger Games Trilogy and have started A Song of Fire & Ice series (A Game of Thrones...)

I've read both. Warning about A Song of Fire and Ice: addictive as hell. The latest book came out last summer. The problem is one of timing--I've heard the next one isn't out until some ridiculous year like 2018.

I thought the first book was a little slow to get into because you spend most of the time sorting out who is who in the zoo. After you develop the mental dancecard, they're great to read.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Electrical Distribution Systems Engineering.
    Yea, I read textbooks. Wanna fight about it?
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Kiss of the Spider Woman by Manuel Puig
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    Amores by Ovid
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    "Where We Belong" by Emily Giffin.. it doesn't even come out until July 24 or something but I won a free advanced copy through Goodreads! Really liking it so far :)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Started Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk last night. Definitely different from my usual fare, but we shall see how it goes.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Just finished up three great books!

Whiskey Rebellion - Liliana Hart (I'd recommend this to anyone that love the Stephanie Plum series! I laughed non-stop through this book)
    The Secrets of Married Women - Carol Mason (light, easy read but also easy to relate to)
    Verliege - Michael Rivers (I could not put this one down! I love anything with a touch of history to it and this has history and a great ghost story!)

If you haven't already, subscribe to Pixel of Ink's daily email as they offer at least 10+ books daily all free!

Happy reading!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    When Giants Walked the Earth (biography of Led Zeppelin)
  • emmieloopy
    emmieloopy Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm reading Shadow Of Night by Deborah Harkness and I feel like I am the only girl that isnt remotely interested in reading the Mr Grey books!!!
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Making sense of the troubles by David McKittrick
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Just finished The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah and now Reading Midnight by Sister Souljah. Any James Patterson Book.

A really good memoir is A Pice of Cake by Cupcake Brown, this is my favorite book ever. The story is so good you can't believe the things she talks about are real, but its all tru. Very inspiring as well. Good luck in your search.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am currently reading a thread on MFP called "What are you currently reading??"

lol

Sorry I couldn't resist
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
  • o_delaisse
    o_delaisse Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I read a few books at a time, so my curretly-reading pile is quite high! I did put down The Idiot by Dostoevsky before I logged on, and I was reading Lord of the Rings this morning :)