30 Day Shred Results, with pics.

Options
I'm putting this under Success Stories because, for me, it is a huge success. I have never finished something like this before. I either get tired, discouraged, or just plain give up. Not this time, I followed it through and am very happy with my results. Hope I can give someone the motivation to push through just as my boyfriend and my will power gave me. I know my belly isn't the prettiest, so please, be kind.

Results4.jpg

4164306.png

Replies

• Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm putting this under Success Stories because, for me, it is a huge success. I have never finished something like this before. I either get tired, discouraged, or just plain give up. Not this time, I followed it through and am very happy with my results. Hope I can give someone the motivation to push through just as my boyfriend and my will power gave me. I know my belly isn't the prettiest, so please, be kind.

Results.jpg

4164306.png

Great job! YAY for finishing 30 days!! I'm doing it now!
  • ChristinaK69
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. Kuddos on following through with the whole 30 days. Nice job. You can see a difference in the before and after. Keep on going, you're on a roll.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    It IS a success. You can definitely see a difference, and I give you serious kudos for finishing the Shred. I quit halfway through 2 times last year, I'm going to give it a shot again. Thanks for giving me some inspiration!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What is this 30 Day Shred???? Sorry, I'm a new member and as ignorant as they come!:blushing:
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    What a difference! I know finishing something like that has to feel great! Keep up the good work!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great job - you can definitely see a difference. And great job for sticking with the whole program. I haven't started it, but I hear the week 4 is a killer.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration :) You had great results! and you can really see the difference in your side views. Keep up the great work :) So glad you stuck with it and didn't quit :)
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Definately see the results! Keep up the good work
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What is this 30 Day Shred???? Sorry, I'm a new member and as ignorant as they come!:blushing:

It is a workout DVD from Jillian Michaels. There are three levels you do every ten days. Its a circuit training type workout. You can YouTube the first level and check it out. Very hard, but very worth it.
  • nikki_marie05
    Options

Results.jpg

4164306.png

Great job! YAY for finishing 30 days!! I'm doing it now!

I had to change the pic, I didn't realize it was too big. I posted a better one, you can actually see day 30 now.
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's great result. Now shoot for the ripped in 30. That one is very intense. Would be beneficial as well to all of us. Good luck
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats on finishing! That's a great accomplishment! I did L3D8 this morning. I didn't do it every day for 30 days, but have done it a few times a week so it's taken me 2 months, but I will finish it by the end of this month :) Keep up the great work!
  • 3audkids
    3audkids Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job!! I just got the dvd in the mail today cant wait to get started!!
  • Nicolefortin
    Nicolefortin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great work and vry motivating, congratulations! You should be proud f yourself because we all know that Jillan s a tough trainer to follow! :-)
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    Great job - you can definitely see a difference. And great job for sticking with the whole program. I haven't started it, but I hear the week 4 is a killer.

Lol, the whole thing is a killer!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    That's great result. Now shoot for the ripped in 30. That one is very intense. Would be beneficial as well to all of us. Good luck

I'm starting RIpped in 30 on April 1st actually! :)
  • m_nicole29
    Options
    Amazing results!! Great job sticking to it!! :)
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    WTG! Impressive that you made it through the program - it's tough! - and impressive results as well. Your hard work definitely paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!