30 Day Shred Results, with pics.

Options

Replies

• pbd59
    pbd59 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to MFP and keep seeing "30 day shred". What is it? Also, Looking at the pics,everyone seems to be in their 20-early 40's. Anyone out there had any success with MFP in their early 50's and had DM type II?
  • chelleann777
    chelleann777 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Your results are AMAZING! In thirty days, you have had an impressive change! I finish the shred this week too, so thanks for the inspiration to see it through! Great job! :)
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!! Your results are awesome!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's awesome you finished and you can deff see the difference. great job. go girl!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    I agree, you can definately see a difference! Motivation to keep going! You should be very proud, that's a huge accomplishment in just 30 days! Keep up the hard work, it will pay off even more like it already has!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The pants you are wearing are a great indicator, you're belly reaches different lines over time !!! great success!!!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! great job!!!
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and keep seeing "30 day shred". What is it? Also, Looking at the pics,everyone seems to be in their 20-early 40's. Anyone out there had any success with MFP in their early 50's and had DM type II?

It is a workout DVD from Jillian MIchaels (the trainer off of The Biggest Loser). I got it at Walmart for around $10. It is a circuit type training that loops through 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs for three different routines. It is only about 30 minutes long, which was perfect for my busy lifestyle. I never expected these kinds of results and was amazed. It is VERY hard, but the results are WORTH IT!!

Here is the link of the Level 1 on YouTube. Try it out and if you can make it through the first ten days, I suggest buying the DVD for the other two levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job. The 30 day shred is a hard dvd. I started last week and can't get through level 1 without taking a break. Thanks for the motivation for me to keep pushing.
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What is this 30 Day Shred???? Sorry, I'm a new member and as ignorant as they come!:blushing:

Thanks for the mail Nikki - I've just ordered the video from Amazon and hopefully it will reach me in Korea very soon! I can't wait after seeing your amazing results!
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
    Jillian does say to take photos at the beginning 'cause you won't believe the results!

Well Done.

I have the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. I did take a photo after 1 week and am also taking measurements. I know that it takes courage to measure yourself and photograph yourself.

We are all here to support you WELL DONE and doesn't it feel great? Don't you feel like you have accomplished something huge? I know I feel like I have climbed a mountain after finsihing a workout and I feel elated for the rest of the day and look forward to the next workout!

Thanks for sharing your photos and story with us.
    ~Laura
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    That's awesome keep at it! Good luck with ripped in 30!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can totally see a difference! Great job! I'm on day 4 of 30DS
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Way to go! You can see a big difference!
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You can totally see a difference! Way to stick with it!
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!...Keep up the amazing work .I am starting 30 Day Shred once I get back from my vacation, so I am also going to be posting pic in mid May...Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    The pants you are wearing are a great indicator, you're belly reaches different lines over time !!! great success!!!

I realized that after the first pic, lol. That's why I made sure I had them on each time I done a follow-up picture. Thank you!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    Congratulations.
    Jillian does say to take photos at the beginning 'cause you won't believe the results!

Well Done.

I have the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. I did take a photo after 1 week and am also taking measurements. I know that it takes courage to measure yourself and photograph yourself.

We are all here to support you WELL DONE and doesn't it feel great? Don't you feel like you have accomplished something huge? I know I feel like I have climbed a mountain after finsihing a workout and I feel elated for the rest of the day and look forward to the next workout!

Thanks for sharing your photos and story with us.
    ~Laura

Yes, it feels amazing! I'm glad I took pictures because if it weren't for the visual proof, I wouldn't of believed it! I've never finished something like this. It's so exciting!! I can't wait to see your pics!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    What is this 30 Day Shred???? Sorry, I'm a new member and as ignorant as they come!:blushing:

Thanks for the mail Nikki - I've just ordered the video from Amazon and hopefully it will reach me in Korea very soon! I can't wait after seeing your amazing results!

You're welcome! I hope to see yours as well :))
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Such a difference!! Well done!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!