30 Day Shred Results, with pics.

Options

Replies

• meldins0831
    Options
    WOW!! You have done great! I'm going to get my DVD today and hopefully get started tomorrow....
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
    I give you my congratulations. I know how important it is to finish something.

Today was my D06.
    It's beeing dificult for me, 'cause of my schedueles.
    I leave home at 8am to go to work, and usually at night have no time to work out, so I wake up every day at 6am to do the Shred.
    Last night i went to bed at 0h30 am, and today it was so difficult to wake up :blushing:

But i decided that i canot have a rest day, or i have to restar all over again, and that way i was able to put myself out of bed and doing the 27min video exercise :bigsmile:

I was your jorney? Can you give me more details? Was boring after some days? I was going from one level to the next?
    I also took pics and measurements, but that time of the mont is approaching and I always feel down.
    Will I be able to have your determination???

Keep the good job.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats Nikki,

You are amazing, and the pictures are proof, of all the hard work you have done. You lost alot of weight & inches.
    Dont forget to do your Happy Dance- celebrate!
    I'm going to finish my last day 10, of level 1,.....20 more days to go!
    T
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats Nikki,

You are amazing, and the pictures are proof, of all the hard work you have done. You lost alot of weight & inches.
    Dont forget to do your Happy Dance- celebrate!
    I'm going to finish my last day 10, of level 1,.....20 more days to go!
    T

Thank you, yes, happy dance is in progress!!
    You can do it. I hope to see your proof as well.
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Super Job!
  • cin457
    cin457 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AwEsOmE results!!!!!you are an inspiration I bought it on monday but have not started it. U have just motivated me Thank You!!!:wink:
  • cin457
    cin457 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I forgot to ask you earlier what kind of diet were you on while you were on the 30 day shred???
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference!! Now... do you think you'll continue on with it... I am on Level 3 Day 5 (5 days to go!!!) And I really think I'm gonna keep doing it every month... what's your thoughts?? GREAT JOB!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    I forgot to ask you earlier what kind of diet were you on while you were on the 30 day shred???

You're welcome!

I am on a low-carb, high-protein diet. I restrict myself to 50 carbs a day, sometimes I go over but that's okay. I make sure I don't go over a 100 on any day. By counting carbs, my calories are automatically low, so it's a win-win for me. I used to count calories and had no luck, it seemed I was never full. On this diet, I am finding tons of things to eat opposed to a calorie diet and it is actually working. Just last month I lost 12 pounds.
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    I definitely see the difference!! Now... do you think you'll continue on with it... I am on Level 3 Day 5 (5 days to go!!!) And I really think I'm gonna keep doing it every month... what's your thoughts?? GREAT JOB!!

Thank you!

I am starting Ripped in 30 on April 1st. I may come back to the Shred one day, but I'm putting it aside for now.
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep up the good work.
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! you have great results!! I'm starting with a group of friends on April 1st and we're going to do the whole 30 days (hopefully). I've never gotten more then 7 days straight. You have definetly helped motivate me!! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    CONGRADS!!!!! You should be VERY proud of yourself, not only for the success youve achieved but for the inspiration and motivation your sending to all of us at MFP.
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! I'm on my second round of 30 DS. The first time I did it, I missed a few days, but so far so good on this round. Today is day 9 and I'm going strong. Your improvement helped give me a push to make sure I don't miss a single day!!! Keep going, you are definitely doing this!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    CONGRADS!!!!! You should be VERY proud of yourself, not only for the success youve achieved but for the inspiration and motivation your sending to all of us at MFP.

Thank you! I never thought I'd be an inspiration, that thought made me smile :)
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! And you're so beautiful! Keep up the good work!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great results!! I see quite the difference in your tummy!
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    30 day shred? check! Now, what's next? Great mental as well as physical victory!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!