I don't let

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    If I have to buy something, I buy it in 2's. One tomato? Might not be enough... get the second one. Three cucumbers? I'll definitely want another. 4!
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I never go @ss to mouth... wait.... what?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    nice
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Options
    bump
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    CANNOT sleep or even nap without something(blanky, sheet...) covering most of my body, especially feet---cause the zombies will grab me...
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    CANNOT sleep or even nap without something(blanky, sheet...) covering most of my body, especially feet---cause the zombies will grab me...

You have to cover your head. Zombie's just want the brain. Feet are safe.

...but never put them under the dust ruffle... like EVER!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    No wrinkles allowed in my sheets. If my feet feel a wrinkle I will get out of bed and remake the bed until everything is smoothed out.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I add and subtract the numbers on license plates when Im following someone.

My dirty clothes get folded in the hamper.

Shoelaces have to be tucked inside the shoe.
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    my husband lets the dog out at night, so he locks the doors, but I never get to sleep unless I go an recheck (I read about a serial killer who said the only reason he killed his victims is because they left the door unlocked for him--but I always did this before I read about that)

I have my cabinets organized like Sleeping With Enemy, for those who haven't seen it, they are lined up perfectly with labels straight. Also they are in a specifically ordered manner.

My hangers have to be plastic, I HATE WIRE HANGERS! whoa--lol and everything faces the same way. I -have- to fold my underwear and socks

My husband has to get into bed before me. I don't know why but I just don't get into bed until he is there.

When I read my Bible I have to highlight a passage. If I read through a chapter and haven't found a meaningful-to-me verse I search for one just to highlight it.

This is just a few but I have a good but more.
  • klross
    klross Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

I have to have the TV on at night, but at such a low volume that I can barely hear it.

I'm the same way, and I always put on a channel where they talk low and there's no laughing, because if there's laughing I'll need to see what they are laughing about. just the voices makes me sleep. Then I'll wake up around 12:00 or 1:00 and turn it off. But I can't fall asleep without TV on.
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Oh i wanted to add one more, I have to organize my grocery cart and put it up to be checked out in a very specific order.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

CANNOT keep my head under the covers--I will smother and DIE!!!
  • _Christine_
    Options

CANNOT keep my head under the covers--I will smother and DIE!!!

Then the zombie's win.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I hate uneven numbers. >.> Or uneven anything, really. Drives me crazy. I really need things to be parallel, straight, squared off and neat. :D

YEP - ME TOOO
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    any of my extremities hang over the bed while I sleep because the under-bed monster is going to grab me and pull me under.

What are your weird quirks? :)

Haha that's funny. I'm the same way! I feel like something might bite my toe.
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I can only sleep wrapped in my blue fuzzy blanket and I have to be topless. I cannot sleep without some kid of aid otherwise.

topless eh? I've got a big fuzzy blue blanket on my bed, and would I count as a sleeping aid? :wink:
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I count my steps - especially if I'm in a hurry. Fortunately this does NOT carry over to running!!!

^^ I do this - but with stairs -

I CANNOT sleep with the closet door open, because the same monster will get me

I MUST sleep with socks on (No matter how hot it is)

My groceries must also be organized in a certain manner when checking out (mainly because the kid calling me ma'am will put meat with dog treats etc if I dont)
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    The bathroom hand towel has to be straight. When I'm washing dishes I always have my left foot propped up on bent toes--don't even realize I'm doing it half the time. I have to hug a pillow when falling asleep. Will wear my glasses in the shower if I don't have my contacts in. Crooked paintings, or picture frames on the wall drive me bonkers. :tongue:
  • _Christine_
    Options
    I get paid for my OCD.
    <clever clever girl!
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I never go @ss to mouth... wait.... what?

LOL!!!
    I just spit water all over my computer screen.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    any of my extremities hang over the bed while I sleep because the under-bed monster is going to grab me and pull me under.

What are your weird quirks? :)

Not nice I had horrible dreams for months as a child about this. *flashbacks*