People hitting on me now?!

AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
WTH?! Where were you when I was FAT?! Why didn't you want my booty then??? Now I'm all hot and skinny, and NOW you want to get all up in my kool-aid? psh, people are shallow.

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    WTH?! Where were you when I was FAT?! Why didn't you want my booty then??? Now I'm all hot and skinny, and NOW you want to get all up in my kool-aid? psh, people are shallow.
    Cherry flavored is boring.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    well. now it's true. i AM in love with you.
  • People are very into looks but I bet it feels good to be hit on?!?! I honestly miss feeling like I'm attractive to others.
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Everyone has a "type" that they like and are attracted too. If you are their type now, but you weren't before, it doesn't necessarily mean they are shallow.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    well. now it's true. i AM in love with you.

sweet! Can we make babies now?!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Maybe they didn't know you were fat.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    I know, I can't believe a man would be more attracted to me now that I've lost a few lbs than when I was fat and out of shape!!!

Real talk though, damn ladies, take a freakin compliment! Means your hard work had paid off! If When I was single I wouldn't go hit on a dude I found to be physically unattractive, but if he had a rockin bod and a nice face, I might've tried to buy him a drink!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Maybe they didn't know you were fat.

:drinker:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    You call it hitting on you. I call it taking shelter under you from the rain.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 664 Member

But we just met ... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :cry:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    too far mario... :P
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

But we just met ... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :cry:

Does it matter?! I want some STRANGE!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    I hope this is a troll post.

EDIT: Actually read the rest of the thread. Glad to see there's one less obnoxious person than I thought there was. phew.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 312 Member
    I say the same thing - but only as it relates to sending **** pictures. I mean, how come we weren't friends before - but now that you've seen it - kool-aid city...

*shakes head*
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    I hope this is a troll post.

Don't I look completely serious? You're insensitive.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    Hi there. Why are you still wearing a shirt?
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member

~shakes head~

Don't mind me luv...I'm just here for the kool-aid.....
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    I know, I can't believe a man would be more attracted to me now that I've lost a few lbs than when I was fat and out of shape!!!

Real talk though, damn ladies, take a freakin compliment! Means your hard work had paid off! If When I was single I wouldn't go hit on a dude I found to be physically unattractive, but if he had a rockin bod and a nice face, I might've tried to buy him a drink!

PREACH IT!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member

I'm retro-hitting on you.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    Hi there. Why are you still wearing a shirt?

^^^What he said.

Take it off :drinker: Take it off :smokin: Take it off :drinker: