People hitting on me now?!

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Shirely you gals jest?
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    WTH?! Where were you when I was FAT?! Why didn't you want my booty then??? Now I'm all hot and skinny, and NOW you want to get all up in my kool-aid? psh, people are shallow.
    Hey, a pretty face goes a long way... How YOU doin'?!?
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    People are very into looks but I bet it feels good to be hit on?!?! I honestly miss feeling like I'm attractive to others.

You are attractive!!!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    Shirely you gals jest?

Don't call me Shirely.
  • Everyone has a "type" that they like and are attracted too. If you are their type now, but you weren't before, it doesn't necessarily mean they are shallow.

Agreed. I do understand the frustration of the original poster. Being 5'10" and, currently, 235 lbs, I can't say that the boys are bangin' down my door. But like it or not to be initially attracted by the physical is how we're wired. And anyway, can you honestly say you ever walked up to some really obese man and said, "Hey guy, I'm going to date you because I'll bet that, even though you weigh 500 lbs and don't take care of yourself in the least. that you have a super-great personality?" I can't, and I don't think I'm particularly shallow. ;)
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    I have no "cookie cutter" preference for women.......... Yes it's the physical that initially attracts, but brains and personality always rule for me!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member

Maybe a guy just wants a girl that looks like she gives a f- about herself. If a guy cares about his own physique, is it so terrible if he expects the same in somebody he'd pursue? I think not? But I suspect the OP should been written in a sarcasm font so that's all I'm going to say.

I don't think I used the "sarcastic font" the right way.... *sigh* FAIL! REPORTED!!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Yeah and theres a mens fat group that get hit on by normal @zz get to know whats inside you first women. lol
  • Bikini27
    Yeah and theres a mens fat group that get hit on by normal @zz get to know whats inside you first women. lol

I think I understand.
    I need that biology class, now.
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    WTH?! Where were you when I was FAT?! Why didn't you want my booty then??? Now I'm all hot and skinny, and NOW you want to get all up in my kool-aid? psh, people are shallow.

OMYGOODNESS I almost fell out of my chair..

So true though.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member

Maybe a guy just wants a girl that looks like she gives a f- about herself. If a guy cares about his own physique, is it so terrible if he expects the same in somebody he'd pursue? I think not? But I suspect the OP should been written in a sarcasm font so that's all I'm going to say.

I don't think I used the "sarcastic font" the right way.... *sigh* FAIL! REPORTED!!!
    It looks fine on my screen. Must be the settings on their PCs.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Yup yup - hit away (almost starting to think it is a batting cage) Shoot men who would not look my way 8 months ago now go out of their way to talk to me lol
  • Bikini27
    Yup yup - hit away (almost starting to think it is a batting cage) Shoot men who would not look my way 8 months ago now go out of their way to talk to me lol

Sounds like momma is getting some here!! :wink:
  • Yes yes looks always play a part and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

BUT...

That new skinny CONFIDENT girl is a lot more appealing than the UNCOMFORTABLE heavier set one...
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Awww, but its whats on the inside that counts.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

sure... if you're into that kind of thing... I'd rather not see someone's insides though.... that's just me. No judging...
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Sometimes your attitude does change when you lose weight too, and people do notice your confidence.

But I typically get the opposite. I have had dude ask me why i lost all that weight. "Say girl, why you lose all that weight? You were looking good thick"
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Sometimes your attitude does change when you lose weight too, and people do notice your confidence.

But I typically get the opposite. I have had dude ask me why i lost all that weight. "Say girl, why you lose all that weight? You were looking good thick"

Whoa! Deja Vu!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Now I just fell in the floor laughing. Holy crap abs are hurtin now.
  • Z_I_L_L_A

sure... if you're into that kind of thing... I'd rather not see someone's insides though.... that's just me. No judging...

Its not judging its interviewing or evaluating...