People hitting on me now?!

Replies

• loseweightjames
    loseweightjames Posts: 360 Member
    well. now it's true. i AM in love with you.

sweet! Can we make babies now?!

Yes. When are you coming to Saint Louis?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    I hope this is a troll post.

Don't I look completely serious? You're insensitive.

I'm offended.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    Hi there. Why are you still wearing a shirt?

^^^What he said.

Take it off :drinker: Take it off :smokin: Take it off :drinker:

ummm... who said I WAS wearing one? You don't know what I *really* do at work
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    I hope this is a troll post.

Don't I look completely serious? You're insensitive.

I'm offended.

REPORTED!!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    Hi there. Why are you still wearing a shirt?

^^^What he said.

Take it off :drinker: Take it off :smokin: Take it off :drinker:

ummm... who said I WAS wearing one? You don't know what I *really* do at work

Photos or it never happened.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681

Wow Really Guy!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

I almost posted one a little bit ago... of just cleavage
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

Wow Really Guy!

.... He's my soul mate... whatcha make of it?
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Sometimes your attitude does change when you lose weight too, and people do notice your confidence.

But I typically get the opposite. I have had dude ask me why i lost all that weight. "Say girl, why you lose all that weight? You were looking good thick"
  • Bikini27
    Sometimes your attitude does change when you lose weight too, and people do notice your confidence.

But I typically get the opposite. I have had dude ask me why i lost all that weight. "Say girl, why you lose all that weight? You were looking good thick"

I hope you punched him in the throat.
  • Bikini27

I almost posted one a little bit ago... of just cleavage

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    WTH?! Where were you when I was FAT?! Why didn't you want my booty then??? Now I'm all hot and skinny, and NOW you want to get all up in my kool-aid? psh, people are shallow.

How about, "I would totally be do you if you were fat."
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Some people just have a type, don't take it personally... a person should not be automatically be labeled as "shallow" if they start to show interest as you lose weight, some body types aren't sexually attractive to some people, yknow? I know I wouldn't date a guy who was 300lbs, but if he dropped some weight, hell yeah I'd start to see him as more than just a friend if I started to find him attractive. I wouldn't hit on the 300lb version of him, just because I don't find that look sexually attractive, and I don't think that makes me shallow...

When someone loses weight, they also can become more confident and a happier person, that could be another reason why people are hitting on you now. Just don't assume because someone is interested in you now and wasn't before that they're shallow! Give guys a chance :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    WTH?! Where were you when I was FAT?! Why didn't you want my booty then??? Now I'm all hot and skinny, and NOW you want to get all up in my kool-aid? psh, people are shallow.

You're such a gentleman
  • Bikini27

:love: :love:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member

You're such a gentleman

dirty-rotten-scoundrels-tope-10-films-by-genre1.jpg
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Some people just have a type, don't take it personally... a person should not be automatically be labeled as "shallow" if they start to show interest as you lose weight, some body types aren't sexually attractive to some people, yknow? I know I wouldn't date a guy who was 300lbs, but if he dropped some weight, hell yeah I'd start to see him as more than just a friend if I started to find him attractive. I wouldn't hit on the 300lb version of him, just because I don't find that look sexually attractive, and I don't think that makes me shallow...

When someone loses weight, they also can become more confident and a happier person, that could be another reason why people are hitting on you now. Just don't assume because someone is interested in you now and wasn't before that they're shallow! Give guys a chance :)

He should like me for me... Not because I look like Leonarda, or the chick that played in fargo, I think her name was Melissa...

that doesn't work as well...
  • DoNotBurnTheDay
    DoNotBurnTheDay Posts: 95 Member
    [/quote]

He should like me for me... Not because I look like Leonarda, or the chick that played in fargo, I think her name was Melissa...
    [/quote]

Classic Amber answer there. Awesome! :)
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member

that doesn't work as well...

Maybe a guy just wants a girl that looks like she gives a f- about herself. If a guy cares about his own physique, is it so terrible if he expects the same in somebody he'd pursue? I think not? But I suspect the OP should been written in a sarcasm font so that's all I'm going to say.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member

I have found this too and think it's offensive. Quit creepin creepers.