newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I see your "MMMMMMMMM!!! " and raise you 5 "MMMMMMMMM!!! 's"
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You just rock!! I have to say!! Excellent taste in spreads!! :wink: :laugh:

How do you like yours? On a sandwich? Celery? Sliced Apple? Cracker? Directly out of the jar on a spoon??

Or all of the above? :tongue: :glasses:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

How do you like yours? On a sandwich? Celery? Sliced Apple? Cracker? Directly out of the jar on a spoon??

Sandwich, AND just on a spoon for me! AND, it's GOTTA be the chunky kind! :love:
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I want to join in this peanut butter party! I like mine on a honey wheat alternative bagel (western bagel) with a little bit of honey. I seriously eat one per day. YUMO!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I take it any way it comes. My famous motto: "Lack of peanut butter in the diet makes you grouchy!" And my two favorite vegetables? Popcorn and Peanut Butter!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love it!!

I have to say, I would be pretty grouchy without peanut butter. And the coolest thing?? Only a tiny bit is FILLING!! :love: :love:

Though, I could eat an entire jar in a day if my body didn't absorb the calories like GLUE!! :grumble: :tongue:
  • BrenNew
    Options

I have to say, I would be pretty grouchy without peanut butter. And the coolest thing?? Only a tiny bit is FILLING!! :love: :love:

Though, I could eat an entire jar in a day if my body didn't absorb the calories like GLUE!! :grumble: :tongue:

Thanks to MFP, my days of sitting and watching a Lifetime movie with a spoon and a jar of peanut butter are over! :laugh: Now a days, it's just a spoonful here and there. Plus a sanwich every so often! :love:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Thanks to MFP, my days of sitting and watching a Lifetime movie with a spoon and a jar of peanut butter are over! :laugh: Now a days, it's just a spoonful here and there. Plus a sanwich every so often! :love:
    That's about my speed with peanut butter too!! A spoonful here and there and sandwich!! :wink: Can't get much better!

Why oh why did I used to deny myself? *slaps forehead!!*:blushing:
  • BrenNew
    Options

Probably because BEFORE MFP, we totally thought that in order to lose weight, we needed to deprive ourselves completely of all the "good stuff" out there! Now we know better, and THAT'S why we've managed to lose the weight! :happy:
    That's about my speed with peanut butter too!! A spoonful here and there and sandwich!! :wink: Can't get much better!

Why oh why did I used to deny myself? *slaps forehead!!*:blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Last night I had 300 calories left, so I had some whole grain toast and a tbs of organic peanut butter.

Mmmm mmmm it was so good.

BUT...............I forgot to log it in. An hour or 2 later I am looking at the food log and see I have 295 cals left, so I go have 1/2 cup of vanilla icecream.:embarassed:

oooooooooooooooops!:laugh:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options

All of the above!
    Is this going to be like hummus?:laugh:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I like the easiness of peanut butter for those times when I've let myself get to hungry. A quick spoonful and I'm feeling better. I think it's the sugar/protein that helps.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I like the easiness of peanut butter for those times when I've let myself get to hungry. A quick spoonful and I'm feeling better. I think it's the sugar/protein that helps.

I get Smuckers Organic, and it has only PB. So I add some honey.

Oh, I love love love to get a teaspoon of PB all stuck the the spoon, then dip it in honey.....smiley-happy036.gif.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yes, I think this thread could get to be like the hummus one!

Hey, we are a bunch of smart chicks!! :wink: :tongue:

I like peanut butter and sliced banana on toasted bread! :love:

It is a great "treat" to have, especially if you have a lot of calories at the end of the day.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiramisu, Sara said "she got go to docor cus she got baby in hur belly." :laugh:

I was telling her that you have a baby in your belly. I showed her the pics of when we met up in CT.
    She's telling me a long story about JT and you. I can't really make out most of the words but she's cracking me up. All I got was "he gonna be talla up the way up theya" (I told her JT is going to be a big brother.)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Tiramisu, Sara said "she got go to docor cus she got baby in hur belly." :laugh:

I was telling her that you have a baby in your belly. I showed her the pics of when we met up in CT.
    She's telling me a long story about JT and you. I can't really make out most of the words but she's cracking me up. All I got was "he gonna be talla up the way up theya" (I told her JT is going to be a big brother.)
    Awwwwww so cute!!!! I hope you come back to CT soon! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Hey, we are a bunch of smart chicks!! :wink: :tongue:

Not a "smart chick" but I'll take mine on a spoon or in my protein shake, please? :drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Chunky - with a spoon, please!
    :heart:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Awwwwww so cute!!!! I hope you come back to CT soon! :heart: :flowerforyou:
    We will be in CT next month for my brother in-laws highschool graduation. I'll keep ya posted lady.
    Oh, tell Ali McBeal!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    MMMMMMMMM!!!

That's all!! :wink: :laugh:

Reminds me of M&M's... which reminds me of PEANUT BUTTER M&M'S