Peanut Butter!

Options

Replies

• ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I had a PB&J to end my day right today! :smile:

My most favorite way to eat peanut butter is on a cinnamon waffle. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

And I only like the creamy! I'm freaked out by chunks in my food. Hey... WAS that a peanut?!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THE ABOVE. and on a spoon with a lil strawberry jam too.
  • Bamamojo
    Bamamojo Posts: 4
    Options
    One of my all time favorite foods.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yes, peanut butter on a waffle is great!!! I like to make a little waffle sandwich with peanut butter in the middle of my whole grain waffles!! :love: :love:

And yes, if we eat peanut butter, we are "Smart chicks!" :wink: :laugh: Just my own humble opinion though!! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Tiramisu, Sara said "she got go to docor cus she got baby in hur belly." :laugh:

I was telling her that you have a baby in your belly. I showed her the pics of when we met up in CT.
    She's telling me a long story about JT and you. I can't really make out most of the words but she's cracking me up. All I got was "he gonna be talla up the way up theya" (I told her JT is going to be a big brother.)
    Awwwwww so cute!!!! I hope you come back to CT soon! :heart: :flowerforyou:
    We will be in CT next month for my brother in-laws highschool graduation. I'll keep ya posted lady.
    Oh, tell Ali McBeal!
    Cool! Definitely let me know!! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    PB & J on wheat before I work out - YUMMY - I feel like a kid again!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, peanut butter, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

On a spoon, with Jelly on bread, with chocolate, in oatmeal, on apples, celery, bananas, pretzels, shakes, ice cream, on a waffle sandwich, on toast, on chicken (as in chicken satay), in my thai slow cooker meal, in those cookies at Christmas time, in a pie, in a cake...

Now I really want some PB, and I don't have any! Boo!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, peanut butter, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

On a spoon, with Jelly on bread, with chocolate, in oatmeal, on apples, celery, bananas, pretzels, shakes, ice cream, on a waffle sandwich, on toast, on chicken (as in chicken satay), in my thai slow cooker meal, in those cookies at Christmas time, in a pie, in a cake...

Now I really want some PB, and I don't have any! Boo!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I also like Cashew butter. I make my own. Put a little on a whole wheat bagel for breakfast, fills me up until snack time. :happy:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think this thread could get to be like the hummus one!

Hey, we are a bunch of smart chicks!! :wink: :tongue:

I like peanut butter and sliced banana on toasted bread! :love:

It is a great "treat" to have, especially if you have a lot of calories at the end of the day.
    That's what I have for breakfast a lot, and the bread is usually whole grain cinnamon raisin. YUM!!!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yes, peanut butter on a waffle is great!!! I like to make a little waffle sandwich with peanut butter in the middle of my whole grain waffles!! :love: :love:
    Nerp.. Nutella!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Nerp.. Nutella!
    Oh Nutella could be a thread of it's own! I do that too..but more for "dessert" :wink: :laugh:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    ahhhhh......... peanut butter! -- my second favorite thing in life! :laugh:

I eat it straight out of the jar, with apples, celery, bananas, and especially pickles!! Someone was on to something when they thought about peanut butter and pickles!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickles??????:huh: I'm pregnant and even I didn't try that!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yet...:glasses:
  • mfinney
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickles??????:huh: I'm pregnant and even I didn't try that!!! :laugh: :laugh:

when i heard of it as a kid i thought :sick: , but now that i've tried it ... :love:

the combo is soooooo good!
  • TamTastic
    Options

when i heard of it as a kid i thought :sick: , but now that i've tried it ... :love:

the combo is soooooo good!
    Hmmm, dare I???? :huh:
  • mfinney
    Options

Hmmm, dare I???? :huh:

:laugh: i'd wait for lunch -- it's a little early...:laugh: but yes you have to try it!!!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Hey Tiramisu, Sara said "she got go to docor cus she got baby in hur belly." :laugh:

I was telling her that you have a baby in your belly. I showed her the pics of when we met up in CT.
    She's telling me a long story about JT and you. I can't really make out most of the words but she's cracking me up. All I got was "he gonna be talla up the way up theya" (I told her JT is going to be a big brother.)
    Awwwwww so cute!!!! I hope you come back to CT soon! :heart: :flowerforyou:

YAY for being from CT!! :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I have eaten a lot PB with pickles sandwhiches in my day.

Don't knock it until ya try it.

I am now hooked on Smuckers organic PB myself Jeannie.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I have eaten a lot PB with pickles sandwhiches in my day.

Don't knock it until ya try it.

I am now hooked on Smuckers organic PB myself Jeannie.
    Hmm! Well it appears I have missed out on a treat!!! :laugh: