How do you log "relations"?

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh how funny as I recently typed in "sex" as I was sure they HAD to have the calorie count for it and it was nowhere to be found. I have a mechanical valve that ticks away and is going at a very past pace at that time but still don't know how many calories burned. Shoot...maybe I should slip on my polar watch....if only the chest strap were a bit sexier...lol

LOL!!! Maybe I'll glue some lace to my chest strap. :)
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't... it never happens.
  • najh4
    najh4 Posts: 28
    Options
    I wouldn't log it... Everyone would know when your going though a drought ;p
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Oh how funny as I recently typed in "sex" as I was sure they HAD to have the calorie count for it and it was nowhere to be found. I have a mechanical valve that ticks away and is going at a very past pace at that time but still don't know how many calories burned. Shoot...maybe I should slip on my polar watch....if only the chest strap were a bit sexier...lol

LOL!!! Maybe I'll glue some lace to my chest strap. :)

Just add glitter and **SPARKLE** =0P
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I log it as "HIIT - Right arm"

ROFLMAO!!!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I don't. I figure it's just like cleaning, gardening, etc...I was already doing it when I got as big as I was and it obviously wasn't making a difference in my weight. I only count things that I'm intentionally doing to move closer to my goal of weight loss & better health. Sex is for the sheer pleasure.
  • linguist98
    Options
    my wife logs it as yoga...because of the whole "downward facing dog position thing"...

i dont log it because what im eating has no fat , no cals, and no carbs,,,have to watch the sodium though..;) and the exercise?...well hell she does all the work so...

TMI? jk ;)
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I log it as "HIIT - Right arm"

AWESOME!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Relations?...I just about remember....

..I'd need a weeks notice and a vitamin jab :)
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I set my lifestyle to active :tongue:
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    It burns 140 calories per half hour according to Women's Health magazine. I created mine and log it under "personal activity"...hey it is a workout too. I think you should count it just be discreet about it.
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Been alone for 13yrs......Not an issue for me...but I like some of the answers. Treadmill for me
  • dnkaiser
    dnkaiser Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I generally don't bother logging it, unless it happened to be a particularly intense or long session... Then I just use "mild stretching" because I don't know how many calories sex burns, but I figure it's probably more than "mild stretching" so you're probably not reporting more calories than you're actually burning.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    It's not the relation part. It's the cardio trying to chase her down before.

:laugh: