How do you log "relations"?

Options

Replies

• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Haha love it. I'll totally wear my hrm one night and let you know. hehehehe:blushing:
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Some people log it as horseback riding, and they don't own a horse.

save a horse, ride a cowboy!

Yee haw!! :wink:
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    I was supposed to run 6 miles the other day but only got in 4.5 because I had to hang with a friend. Somewhere in the middle of wine I told her she owed me 1.5 miles. She said there's the bed... My 1st thought was hell ya, second thought was about logging it. She saw the look on my face and asked why I was looking weird....so I admitted it. :huh:
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options

LMAO:laugh:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I remember I read somewhere that sex with orgasm burns an average of 300 calories. I dunno how accurate that is, but there ya go lol. I think I logged it one time when I first started doing this, but kinda thought it to be silly after that.
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    Lol, isn't this just part of daily life activity?
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to run 6 miles the other day but only got in 4.5 because I had to hang with a friend. Somewhere in the middle of wine I told her she owed me 1.5 miles. She said there's the bed... My 1st thought was hell ya, second thought was about logging it. She saw the look on my face and asked why I was looking weird....so I admitted it. :huh:

LMAO..... Lifestyle change for sure HAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Rowing.

Haha def! But YOU have to be the one on top :P
  • jameswestlund
    Options
    Now I'm tempted to wear a HRM just to see...
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

This is GREATTTTTTTTTTT!
  • jameswestlund
    Options

LMAO..... Lifestyle change for sure HAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also, that's a damn good friend you have there!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    All movement is exercise. Simple as that. No need to get all worked up about it if someone chooses to include that exercise into their diary! Jeez
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    You can use "misc" or "gardening" or "making whoopie". Just make wear the proper shoes, use your HRM, and stretch before and after.
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I actually looked this up and unless you are REALLY going at it for a long time and keeping your heart rate very elevated most people's burn is so minor that it's negligible and doesn't need recording.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I remember I read somewhere that sex with orgasm burns an average of 300 calories. I dunno how accurate that is, but there ya go lol. I think I logged it one time when I first started doing this, but kinda thought it to be silly after that.

10 minutes 300 cals... I'm gonna have me abs by the end of next week :)
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Also, that's a damn good friend you have there!

:bigsmile: Yep
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    Those of us with no partner for a YEAR are very sad to be reminded. :huh: :cry: :brokenheart: :frown: :frown: :noway: :grumble: :angry: :mad:
  • NancyNiles
    NancyNiles Posts: 145 Member
    Options

Gave me 24 calories per hour. Hardly worth the effort! LOL
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Log it as partnered tantric yoga.