How do you log "relations"?

Options

Replies

• LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    :blushing: on a somewhat related note, did you know they actually have listed umm the male's ummm hmmm, how do I want to say this?? The male's whip cream under the food database?? LOL I had to check it out, I am a sick little lady!:blushing: dang it, it used to be there!! They removed it!! It was 7 calories per ouce! LOL

I did see that and checked out of sick curiosity on another site...14 calories for 2 tablespoons which is average..hahahahaha! Watch that late at night when intake is filled up for the day!!!

Guess that makes up for the calories burned... that settles it!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    No offense but if it's happening so rarely that you want to log it as a specific exercise session... Well.... There might be something else to worry about besides the calories burned ;)
    Do you exercise everyday? Why bother logging it? It's a daily activity....

Seriously some of you guys are moronic.... You work out everyday and log it but if someone mentions logging sex peolple take a shot at her.

please jealous kids go punch yourself in the face.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone WANT to log sex? Sex is for pleasure, not for exercise. How stupid.

Technically it's for procreation. But **** that noise. NO BABBIES!

pleasure and procreation?

If I understand the theory correctly, the pleasure from sex is an incentive for the procreation.

Oh also, you'd log it because you wanna eat more. I'm always hungry after some nookie. I always make sure a girl has snacks at her place before I go home with her.

Sammich?

And no, many people have sex just for pleasure, no procreation involved.

I'm talking about evolutionary theory of why we have a sex drive. Of course people **** because ****ing feels good. But I'm talking about why it feels good.
  • rcazjsmom
    rcazjsmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Rowing.

I just laughed like a 6th grader hearing the word "penis"

me too
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I don't log it, but then again why not. If my wife and I go for a walk on a whim I log that, so if we have relations why not log it.

But how many calories can I burn just laying there?
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm being totally serious. It's obviously cardio, for some maybe strength training, but definitely cardio. Does anyone log their "relations"? And if you do, how do you log it? Make up your own exercise? Time, effort, reps, calories burned etc. I’m obviously not going to wear a HRM so how do you log it, IF you log it?

Totally serious! Don’t report me to the mod squad!

:tongue:

I don't log it.
  • duffydog1
    duffydog1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I log it as "HIIT - Right arm"

Best laugh I had all day!
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I usually use low impact aerobics!!!
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    All I know is that I used to get out of breath and now I don't at all. I count this as a NSV of losing 25 pounds and increasing my fitness, not that I let my out of shape condition get in my way previously.

For us, an hour is pretty much warm-up. We actually have tried "quickies" but it never works out that way. I guess that's a good problem to have, unless you are crunched for time.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    No offense but if it's happening so rarely that you want to log it as a specific exercise session... Well.... There might be something else to worry about besides the calories burned ;)

Seriously some of you guys are moronic.... You work out everyday and log it but if someone mentions logging sex peolple take a shot at her.

Jealous that we don't log sex? :huh:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Serious talk. You don't log it because it's incredibly difficult to get any kind of accurate calorie burn on it. Even if you wear a heart-rate monitor, your heart-rate isn't increasing that much because your body is burning calories/doing work, it's from arousal i.e. hormonal. I'll defer to someone who studies this kind of stuff, but it's been talked about on here before.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

Jealous that we don't log sex? :huh:
    NO

I don't log sex but why do you care so much to take a hit on someone that wants to? Do you log your daily work outs?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You don't. It's part of your lifestyle.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm literally dying at the thought of someone putting their HRM on before sex...
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Just think of it as sneaky burns a bonus to your deficit(:
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    High impact aerobics - my partner and I put some serious effort and sweat into it. No wonder we're happy :P
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Gardening.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Why would anyone WANT to log sex? Sex is for pleasure, not for exercise. How stupid.

So you're saying I shouldn't be logging my time at the gym because I enjoy it?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    NO

I don't log sex but why do you care so much to take a hit on someone that wants to? Do you log your daily work outs?

What a sad life it is when someone breaks out their hrm to have sex with their partner. It makes me roll my eyes
  • beckybernardo
    beckybernardo Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I googled it and found what my calories burnt was for my weight and the Time, and I added a new catagory for "misc". Didn't want to put any other word for it, guess I was trying to be a little discreaat