How do you log "relations"?

Options

Replies

• LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't log it since it's normal life activity that (assumingly) you did while you were gaining weight too... However, if you're curious, caloriecount.com has it listed in their activity log... Also, I'm sure you could google it.
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Calisthenics

a form of exercise consisting of a variety of simple, often rhythmical, movements, generally using multiple equipment or apparatus. They are intended to increase body strength and flexibility with movements such as bending, jumping, swinging, twisting or kicking, using only one's body weight for resistance. They are usually conducted in concert with stretches. Calisthenics when performed vigorously and with variety can benefit both muscular and cardiovascular fitness, in addition to improving psychomotor skills such as balance, agility and coordination. [1]
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    It depends on what you're doing. For instance, if you are a girl sitting on the couch between two guys and giving each a handy, you can log it as skiing.

This made me spit my coffee out laughing ...

Anyways ... I don't log that .... Its just a Bonus burn ;)
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    In an airliner restroom
    In an airliner seat (coach)
    In an airliner seat (first class)
    In the cockpit
    (Get it?)
    Repeatedly, throughout an airliner
    Repeatedly, throughout a BIG airliner
    In orbit

During liftoff
    On a yacht
    On a sailboat
    In a canoe
    Swimming back to shore

HAHAHAHAH!!!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!

Saturday was our wedding anniversary, after a very nice time my husband rolled over and said, "how do we log THAT" hahaha.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm so envious of the people who count it as part of their daily activity. :indifferent:
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i guess it depends on who is doing the majority of the work.. usually me .. but not all the time.. i dont log that only because i usually offset the playtime with a snack anyway .. usually chocolate :) or a cookie
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Tickling
    Licking
    Nibbling
    Noshing
    Sucking
    Pleading
    Using vibrator personal size
    Using vibrator industrial size
    Horseplay
    Horseplay with saddle
    Wrist wrestling to see who gets to be on top
    Nagging her/him into doing it
    For more info just go to CalorieLab............. thats where I got this info and there is lots more plus some I choice not to copy. lol
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I wore it the other night and my boyfriend gave me the deer in the headlights look like "are you serious?!"

:laugh: In a little under two hours, it was like 300-something calories burned. I didn't log them but curiosity got the best of me!

LMAO!!! Is it a polar? Did it chirp?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    For the record, the OP just walked past my office door, waved, said, "Goin' horseback ridin'," and walked out the door.

So...there's that.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I log it as "HIIT - Right arm"

Freaking Hilarious!!!!!!!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I created my own exercise for it. 60min = 167 calories. Something like that, read it in Men's Health.

60-minutes... :wink:
  • cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    Options
    I'm being totally serious. It's obviously cardio, for some maybe strength training, but definitely cardio. Does anyone log their "relations"? And if you do, how do you log it? Make up your own exercise? Time, effort, reps, calories burned etc. I’m obviously not going to wear a HRM so how do you log it, IF you log it?

Totally serious! Don’t report me to the mod squad!

:tongue:

Well.................. if it's part of your job, then you might want to make sure your basic settings reflect this.

The HRM is not going to give you an accurate count any more than you can wear one to a horror movie and claim to have burned a ton of cals because your HR increased during the scary parts.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Don't log it- you actually don't burn that many calories and (hopefully) it wasn't something you started once you started loosing weight! i.e. I was doin it before I got heavy and will keep doin it :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    horseback riding.

Giddy Up!!!!!!!
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I've worn an HRM before.

46 calories.
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This thread has me laughing so hard I am literally crying..way to spruce up the day!!! Love it :)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    It's not the relation part. It's the cardio trying to chase her down before.

Greatness
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I created my own exercise for it. 60min = 167 calories. Something like that, read it in Men's Health.

Wow... you must be really popular... 60 minutes!?!? :love: