How do you log "relations"?

Options
I'm being totally serious. It's obviously cardio, for some maybe strength training, but definitely cardio. Does anyone log their "relations"? And if you do, how do you log it? Make up your own exercise? Time, effort, reps, calories burned etc. I’m obviously not going to wear a HRM so how do you log it, IF you log it?

Totally serious! Don’t report me to the mod squad!

:tongue:

Replies

• fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i dont log it. mines always late at night where i'm too tired to eat back those few extra calories anyways. :laugh:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Oh you should totally wear the HRM!
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Rowing.
  • kayteesaurusrex
    kayteesaurusrex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Haha I actually typed it in the other night just to see if it was on there, but couldn't find it :p
    I guess I would look up online what a typical hour of intimacy logs as for calories and just "make up" the workout. I don't see why not!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    LOL i was totally wondering this last night. I dont log it but so wish i could, even if i dont eat back those calories.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't log it, because I consider it a normal daily activity. Is that TMI? :wink:

But seriously, I only count intentional exercise. But you can definitely add an exercise and call it whatever you want to keep track of the calories. But if you're not going to wear a HRM (which I agree could be awkward), how will you estimate your calories burned?
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I just figure its a bonus,. pardon the pun.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Wrestling
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Rowing.

I just laughed like a 6th grader hearing the word "penis"
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    you don't.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I created my own exercise for it. 60min = 167 calories. Something like that, read it in Men's Health.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Rowing.

I just laughed like a 6th grader hearing the word "penis"

Me too!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Take it as a bonus and move on with life. You don't burn nearly as much as you think you do. If you go on for hours and feel like you're starving when you're finished, have a snack.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I log it as "HIIT - Right arm"
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Oh you should totally wear the HRM!

I nearly choked on my tea when I read this. I can just imagine what my hubby would say if I went to bed wearing my HRM. I think that would be crossing the line....
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Since I had "relations" while gaining weight, I didn't log it while losing.

edited: Dear Lord, I really need a typing class!!
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    squat thrusts
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I wore my heart monitor... we were both curious, both don't log it as a general rule.
  • raveneyes72
    Options
    This pretty much breaks it down http://www.dailymuscle.com/2006/05/12/lets-talk-about-sex-and-calories/ It also explains why some of us in our early 20's were freakishly thin and why the pounds start packing on on the "honeymoon"is over in a relationship...lol
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    if it is a day to day reg activity ( Mine most def is ) then I wouldnt count it!