NEED PRAYERS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Options

Replies

• Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Your father and your family are in my prayers and also when I say my Rosary tonight God bless
  • Amy_nz
    Amy_nz Posts: 145
    Options
    Wow - what an overwhelming time.

I'm thinking of you and yours. (And as recipients of an organ, 'yours' now includes the donor and his/her family). I hope the surgery goes well and that the recovery goes well. And I hope that the donor's family finds comfort in new life. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for both, but how rewarding.

Let us know what happens! There's a whole bunch of people from all over the world thinking of your Dad tonight!
  • cannmariegriffin
    cannmariegriffin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please God all will go well for your dad, Pray to Our Blessed Lady she will help you and your Family at this time
  • kathiemcn
    kathiemcn Posts: 96
    Options
    I will remember you all in my prayers tonight.
    Organ donation is a wonderful thing for all involved.
    All the best :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    It's 6:27am and I'm praying that all went well. I will keep your family in our prayers.
  • michonw
    michonw Posts: 59
    Options
    I hope everyting worked out wonderfully for you! I understand the anxiety!! My mother is a lung transcipient for almost 8 years!! She is doing wonderful! I will continue to pray for your family!!! God is with you!! Keep us posted! :)
    Michon
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Big prayer sent!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Praying for your family. I could not imagine being in the donor's family's shoes or in your family's! I pray the donor family finds peace and your family finds joy
  • TidoWyla
    TidoWyla Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You and your family are in my prayers!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    prayers to you and your family!!! Please keep up updated!
  • Asheppard0103
    Options
    My prayers are with you and your family. Remember God is a Healer!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thinking about you and your family so much!! I pray that all goes well! My kids and I are all organ donors.
    God's Blessing to you all as he recover's and begins a brand new healthier life!!!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

A friend of mine died in a car accident many years ago. At some point, I received a letter from the family, with a summary of who received her organs and for me this really helped with the healing process.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!! God is so Awesome and his timing is PERFECT! I pray that the doctors are at their best and everything goes as it should.
    God Bless you and your family.

I just love our God. There is none better.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Praying that the surgery is going well. Look forward to reading your update later today/tonight saying that it was a success.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Your family is in my thoughts
  • emilysuelemus
    emilysuelemus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Lord i lift these two families up to you! you are a God of healing I pray for physical healing for the one family and thank you for giving him life. I pray for the family who lost their member for spiritual and emotional healing. Thank you for their mercy and grace to to be donors. May you watch over the surgeons and complete the work you have started in these families. May you have the glory and riches from this! God may we all learn to be humble and dependent on you for your soverignity and will in our lives. Thank you for this internet to connect all our needs, its not always about just loosing weight and getting healthy but connecting in all ways! Thank you for this priveledge in Jesus precious name I pray these things!
  • lrkidd
    lrkidd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Prayers going up!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    May the Lord continue to bless your family and the family of the donor.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    will pray :) how very exciting. i hope all goes well :)