NEED PRAYERS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Options
OMG OMG OMG - Please keep my family in your prayers... My Dad just got the call for his liver transplant...

he is on his way into NYC for scheduled surgery at midnight. we have to Pray that the liver is viable and a good match, but if it is, its his!!

This would be an amazing blessing for us... I am incredibly hopeful... and forever indebted to those who are organ donors... I am humbled by the fact that someone had to lose their life in order for my father to have another chance at his...

May the family of the donor have some peace tonight knowing that they have bestowed the gift of life to so many... may God bless them now and forever.........

Replies

• ashleywright144
    Options
    My prayers will be with you
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    I will definatly pray for you and your family. I hope it all works out the best.
  • ff1diver
    ff1diver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    May the Lord Bless you and keep you; May His Light shine upon you, your father, and your family...Peace!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for your family. I hope the liver is a good one.
  • EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    Options
    You and your family are in my prayers!!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Praying. Please keep us posted!
  • kona63
    kona63 Posts: 5
    Options
    Your father will be in good hands. I live in New York and there are the best doctors in the U.S here. I am an organ doner as I work in the disability field and I am touch by those miracles everyday. I will say a prayer for your father tonight.
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Praying!
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Praying!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Your family is in my thoughts! Organ donors and their families are the most unselfish bunch around!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to your Dad.
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Be it unto you according to your faith!
  • klwhitby
    klwhitby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Our God is Sovereign! I consider it a privilege to pray for your dad and your family. May the Lord fill you all with his peace and strength to endure the hours and days to come. "Ex 15:26...I am the Lord who heals you"
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Praise God. Praying
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the video about the girl who died (i think in a car accident) and they gave her heart to a woman in need. The mother of the deceased met the woman who received the heart and let her listen to it with a stethoscope. It's a sweet video.

I'll believe for God to move in the lives of both families.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    definitely prayers to your dad, you and your family!
  • Kwika
    Kwika Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I will be keeping good thoughts and prayers that your father stays safe this night and hope that thinsa turn out safely for him. My screen name is kwika if you would like to add me as a friend. I would like to know how he does.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG - Please keep my family in your prayers... My Dad just got the call for his liver transplant...

he is on his way into NYC for scheduled surgery at midnight. we have to Pray that the liver is viable and a good match, but if it is, its his!!

This would be an amazing blessing for us... I am incredibly hopeful... and forever indebted to those who are organ donors... I am humbled by the fact that someone had to lose their life in order for my father to have another chance at his...

May the family of the donor have some peace tonight knowing that they have bestowed the gift of life to so many... may God bless them now and forever.........

Amen and many prayers for your dad and your family that it is a match.

What an awesome display of gratitude. I am an organ donor and hope an honor is bestowed upon someone in the future.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your family
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    my prayers and thoughts with you all