NEED PRAYERS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Options

Replies

• AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers for your dad & your family and the family of the donor. Special blessings for the unselfish act of organ donation. May everything go smoothly for your dad..
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I hope everything goes the way he needs it to! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent that's he's a match and God bless the donor who lost his life. What a blessing to give life!
  • goosepappa
    goosepappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't know ya but I know of similar situations. I hope things work out. Prayers to your family.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    PRAYING for your family and father....may the LORD keep his healing hand on him through surgery and recouperation...In my thoughts and prayers
  • mariezimmerle
    Options
    youre in my prayers
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My prayers go out to you and your family at this time.... God blesss
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I will definitely say a prayer for your father and your family
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    praying for you n your family!
  • basecampannie
    Options
    I am sending positive vibes your way
  • Get_Me_Fit
    Options
    You'll be in my prayers tonight!
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    You're family is in my prayers. Hope all goes well. :)
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    definitely praying... i wish we could get a call like that for my brother in law... his kidneys are gone and he lives on dialysis best of luck to your family
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Praying for you and your family. God Bless you all. Amen.
  • antonette15
    antonette15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I'm not a praying person...but sending good thoughts out your way anyway. I hope all goes well for your dad.
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Prayer warrior here!! Praying for your dad and family, praying for peace and comfort for the family of the donor, and praying for guidance for all those involved in your daddy's care- nurses, doctors, anesthesia, etc.
  • Zumba_Zoe
    Options
    Prayers going up. And God bless the family who made this possible.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Prayers from San Diego for a successful operation and a long life for your Dad.
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just heard from Mom, they have cleared the Liver and My Dad for the transplant. They are prepping the O.R. now, we expect he should be underway in about 20 minutes...

I am so overwhelmed right now, thank you to everyone for the positive messages and support. Please remember to hug your loved ones and keep sending us your positive energy, this will be a very long process with the surgery taking up to 12 hours....

I am so very thankful and somber as well , that in order to save this life another had to be lost... thank you to all the organ donors out there and especially to the family of the 69 year old in Albany NY for giving this precious gift to my family...

will update again when I can...