NEED PRAYERS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Options

Replies

• zuzuanne88
    zuzuanne88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases--of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (mention your request), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Praying for your dad and your family. Hope all goes well!
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    Saying prayers for your Dad
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    May the Lord Bless you and keep you; May His Light shine upon you, your father, and your family...Peace!

Amen. Prayed for you!
  • yogiisi
    yogiisi Posts: 3
    Options
    Praying for your Father and for teh family who made this selfless sacrifice. Philippians 4:10 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent! best wishes to all of you!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You, your family and the donor's family are in my thoughts and prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Wow! What great news for your dad!! My prayers are with him, the doctors, and the family who has just lost a loved one...
  • FlabulessFam
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family tonight. Please keep us posted on how things turn out! May peace be with you all as you wait!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Praying
  • Tanya_IP
    Tanya_IP Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    lots and lots of prayers your way!! Thinking of you and your family
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    God Bless and I hope and pray that all is well!
  • mstandley3
    mstandley3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Praying: Father in the name of Jesus Christ I pray that you will go in wih the doctors guide them every step of the way Lord... Do it Lord..
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers to both families. May the family that suffered the lost find comfort in knowing that they are saving many lives. May you and your family finally find comfort and healing.
  • kelneth
    kelneth Posts: 2
    Options
    I wish you and your dad the best. My dad had a heart transplant 9 years ago. It is a blessing beyond words.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    Your family and the family who lost someone are in my prayers.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    What amazing news!! I pray everything goes as planned and your dad walks away with his new lease on life!! Positive thoughts your way! (:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    May the Lord bless your family and the donor's family!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I would love to pray for your father. I pray that everything will go well with your father's surgery :smile:

God bless you :flowerforyou:

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna