Who's awake? It's 2:45 a.m. & I can't sleep!

Options

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    @giggles7706: Lol so am I. At that point I'm hoping she gets her head cut off
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I did know that. that's what makes it so difficult.

Where do you come up with this material? You're hilarious. And a tad stubborn. How do you plan on changing if you won't take any constructive criticism?

You 1st mentioned you like to offend people. Why is that? I'm the exact opposite and yet here we are having a fun conversation.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Yes'm, so the fiance and I are up playing MW3 even though I work in 5.5 hours. :P
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options

Haha i know right? If you're gonna be thaaat stupid..what about when they actually get the upperhand and then run? I watched this movie once where this chick stabbed the killer but only stabbed him ONCE and then ran. Come on now.....i'm gonna make asure he aint getting back up!!!
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

Where do you come up with this material? You're hilarious. And a tad stubborn. How do you plan on changing if you won't take any constructive criticism?

You 1st mentioned you like to offend people. Why is that? I'm the exact opposite and yet here we are having a fun conversation.
    Everything I say I think up or have been thinking for a while. I hate people. They annoy me to no end. This site made me hate people even more. There are a few people here who'll get a featured spot in one of my movies...they'll be the one who's death takes a good portion of the movie and makes you cover your eyes the entire time because you can feel the pain with every scream.

I'm a twisted person and it works for my major.
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Got this response from another thread. Guess my no-sleep plan is working :laugh:

"It's a free forum as in you don't have to pay, not free as in you can do whatever you please and make everyone else have a bad experience. If your life is that boring you need to annoy people in a forum maybe you need a new hobby."

YSomeone replied this to you in a forum here tonight? For real? Well that's just rude. Our visitors just left when they got bored of us and let us continue. We have a NICE thread and NICE visitors!.
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Yes'm, so the fiance and I are up playing MW3 even though I work in 5.5 hours. :P

You're gonna be one tired girl tomorrow.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

Haha i know right? If you're gonna be thaaat stupid..what about when they actually get the upperhand and then run? I watched this movie once where this chick stabbed the killer but only stabbed him ONCE and then ran. Come on now.....i'm gonna make asure he aint getting back up!!!
    Lol yeah they stab, punch, kick, then run for their lives. All the while the killer somehow just has to walk less than 2.5 mph to catch up to them. I wish I had skills like that
  • newmein2013
    Options

Oh no, we've gone from road rage to man rage! :laugh:
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Got this response from another thread. Guess my no-sleep plan is working :laugh:

"It's a free forum as in you don't have to pay, not free as in you can do whatever you please and make everyone else have a bad experience. If your life is that boring you need to annoy people in a forum maybe you need a new hobby."

YSomeone replied this to you in a forum here tonight? For real? Well that's just rude. Our visitors just left when they got bored of us and let us continue. We have a NICE thread and NICE visitors!.
    It happened in the "Women Lifting" thread. I was trolling and I got the attention I wanted. When will people learn not to feed the trolls? :wink:
  • newmein2013
    Options

Everything I say I think up or have been thinking for a while. I hate people. They annoy me to no end. This site made me hate people even more. There are a few people here who'll get a featured spot in one of my movies...they'll be the one who's death takes a good portion of the movie and makes you cover your eyes the entire time because you can feel the pain with every scream.

I'm a twisted person and it works for my major.

OMG, I'm cracking up. If you hate people so much, why are you on here & why do you have so many MFP friend. , More importantly, why do you hate people so much. What exactly about them annoys you to no end? Have you no one in your life that you feel love towards?
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Now why do you have to annoy people like that? That's not nice.

We do need people like you in the film business with your creativity. I hope you do well. Don't you have school in a few hours?
  • notaperfect10
    notaperfect10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Morning, it's just after half nine in the UK.
    Horrorchix, you started my morning with a big grin! I wish I was still so young and Teflon-coated!
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Horrorchix, you started my morning with a big grin! I wish I was still so young and Teflon-coated!

Good morning!

Oh, to be young & fearless again. :smile: And such a sweet innocent smile too!
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    OMG, I'm cracking up. If you hate people so much, why are you on here & why do you have so many MFP friend. , More importantly, why do you hate people so much. What exactly about them annoys you to no end? Have you no one in your life that you feel love towards?
    I'm here because it's the only calorie counting site with a working barcode for my iPod. I get friends because people think I'm entertaining I guess, I just earned a new friend as I'm typing this lol. I guess HATE was the wrong word. I just get annoyed easily by different things. Depends on the day, the topic, and the people responding.

I love a lot of people, but that doesn't stop them from annoying me. My current boyfriend is the love of my life...at least I tell myself he is. Maybe if he lost weight I'd love him more. I hate the way he eats, his cheeks are so fat. Plus he has a goatee so his mouth looks even smaller. And his hatred for pants (and clothes in general) pisses me off. He won't even let me jiggle his belly in public :( meanie.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Glad I could help start your day with a smile :D
  • notaperfect10
    notaperfect10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Still can't sleep NewMe?
    Some nights your brain doesn't seem to stop whirring, I always try to ignore it into submission with a good book. Usually works in the end!
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Okay my brain really hurts from staring at the screen and lack of sleep, I shall shower you with more pointless rants and stubborn-ness in about 5 hours or less...or maybe in 10 minutes, depends if I can actually go to sleep now
  • newmein2013
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Still can't sleep NewMe?
    Some nights your brain doesn't seem to stop whirring, I always try to ignore it into submission with a good book. Usually works in the end!

Insomnia's been on & off for a couple of weeks now. Tonight's the worst it's ever been. Can't sit still enough to read a book, lol.

Just had a cup of coffee & a granola bar. I don't have to log it though 'cause I already have the entire day logged & I usually have it as an evening snack so I'll just let it be.
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Okay my brain really hurts from staring at the screen and lack of sleep, I shall shower you with more pointless rants and stubborn-ness in about 5 hours or less...or maybe in 10 minutes, depends if I can actually go to sleep now

I knew you were a loving person. Before you go, what's your astrological sign? I'm thinking Aries or Scorpio.

I think I might be ready to just lie in bed at this point also.