I think I could fit my son in with me! (pix)

Options

Replies

• wesmellott
    Options
    great job:):)
  • colalady1
    Options
    Wow. You are an inspiration. I want to look like that at the end of my journey. Thanks for sharing.
  • andreig
    andreig Posts: 2
    Options
    whoa. well done for yourself. Make sure you keep it off
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)
    whoa. well done for yourself. Make sure you keep it off

Ha! I can promise one thing, I refuse to let myself get bigger then I am now, but I want to lose between 20 and 25 more pounds, I refuse to be any smaller then 115 bu refuse to be any bigger then 140.
  • comparingapples
    Options
    Wow! I saw your posts about 3 months ago and my have you changed!!!! Great job!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you, I just was outside talking to a neighbor who I have literally not seen in about 3 months and she has also said that I have changed and asked me what I was doing. I told her, and she said that I looked pretty good. I actually feel a lot better today :) I've not been looking in the mirror as much either, but I did look in the mirror long enough to tell myself my mind is crazy cus my photo's tell a totally different story and it needs to quit lying to me lol.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person!
  • Bevigal
    Bevigal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome, congrats!!!
  • 33lbsless
    33lbsless Posts: 42
    Options
    HO-LY ****!! Pardon my language! WAY TO GO!! You look amazing!!
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I muttered so many things looking at your thread! You started about where I did and are where I want to be, so WOW!! Inspiration to me!!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! Awsome! :flowerforyou:
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    Options
    UN. FREAKIN'. REAL!

What a transformation. God bless ya. You look amazing.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • moonmeme
    moonmeme Posts: 26
    Options
    u look AMAZING
    u make me strong
    wooooooooooooooooow
  • crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    AMAZING! I wish I'd kept a pair of old jeans...i burnt them on Bonfire Night - the day i decided i wouldn't go back to where I was getting away from
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    AMAZING! I wish I'd kept a pair of old jeans...i burnt them on Bonfire Night - the day i decided i wouldn't go back to where I was getting away from

Thanks everyone...

I only kept 1 pair of jeans and 1 pair of shorts and all my sweat pants cus I currently really don't have any others and they are great to sleep in. When I hit my goal I'll do more photo's then pass these to someone who can use them haha.
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    If those do not make you feel good then I do not know what would! Congrats and great job! Keep up the hard work. And remember these pics everytime you feel down about yourself. Also know that you are feeling the same a lot of us are.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks :) The photo's make me feel good and being able to do that makes me feel good :)
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    way to go!! you are gorgeous!!! Congrats on your hard work!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!