Jillian Michaels Body Revolution success!

Options
124»

Replies

• chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am doing this program too! Have lost 3 lbs and I am in week 4 and definately feel stronger!
  • jenniferdobbins79
    Options
    I got my set today. I have a problem with the meal plan. There are too many ingredients and I hate fish. Does anyone have any advice for substitutions? Like chicken breast with veggies? Simple meals
  • michaelwwood
    Options
    What did everyone enter into Exercise Diary as the strength section for JM - body revolution - I just started Day 1 of Kickstart but I dont know what to put in to track the exercise.
  • cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    I downloaded the program and there's a group on the forum that is starting the program on Monday, so i hope to see results soon :ohwell:

Congrats to all of you that alredy do !
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up!
  • caligirl04
    caligirl04 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm just now hearing about this...I will have to check it out! :smile:
  • cheria55
    cheria55 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am going to try this....we'll see how it goes.
  • SherylMary
    SherylMary Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I completed Phase 1 of Body Revolution today (as today is my rest day). I start Phase 2 tomorrow (Saturday). I am 5'3" and 130 pounds now. I started at 134.4. So in the first month I lost about 4-4.5 pounds. Not too bad over all. I love the program so far. The first month was a challenge at times. I am kinda nervous about Workouts #5 & #6 and Cardio 2. Could anyone tell me about Phase 2 workouts? What are they like? Are they drastically harder than Phase 1?
  • alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jillted
    Options
    I have been doing the program for 4 weeks and have not lost a pound or inch. I have been following the meal plan exactly. Pretty frustrating doesn't really make me feel like continuing.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i seen this program on home shopping this week for 109. i have her 30ds and rin30 but wasn't sure if it would be worth 109? i won;t follow the meal plan and i didn't know how different the exercises are compared to the other 2 dvd's i have. i was originally thinking of no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism.. and don't knwo what to get?
  • rodrjloseweight
    rodrjloseweight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to my fitness pal. Just completed 1st week of ripped in 30 love the work out. Can't wait til weigh in WED. I will keep Ya'll posted.
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start on this and I think I will really enjoy JMBR :) I got bored on the 30 day shred and when I read this forum, I think there's something good in JMBR! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!