is it considered flirting?

Options
I recently got hired as chef In an italian restaurant.....after meeting everyone I was greeted by a female waitress who shook my hand softly ....after a formal introduction .....she placed.her finger on my left chest muscle like in a soft poking gesture....as she slowly brushed passed and walked.away.....what would u do? how would you react? what do you think I should do the next time we are around each other?

Replies

• w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it if I were you.
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options

lmao I was gonna say the same thing!
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options

lmao I was gonna say the same thing!

Great minds.....:bigsmile:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^This.
  • Parris420
    Parris420 Posts: 69
    Options
    :-D thank yall for being straight forward with me!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Did you have a piece of lint on your shirt maybe??
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    "dating" in the workplace can be a dangerous thing. I'd tell her she makes you feel uncomfortable when she does that, then decide if you want to add "...at work." what you do outside the workplace with your spare time is your business.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I say return the favor......DO to others as they have done to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I think you're over reacting. It was probably thoughtless on her part..IMO.
  • Parris420
    Options
    Did you have a piece of lint on your shirt maybe??

;-) maybe!!!
  • Parris420
    Options
    I think you're over reacting. It was probably thoughtless on her part..IMO.

true didn't think of it.like that!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Maybe there's a back room, or in the walk-in fridge? No need to be classy about it.
  • Parris420
    Options
    I say return the favor......DO to others as they have done to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D sounds nice but they old school italians I don't think that would fly to well!!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    should have a made a low purring noise as she went past you
  • Parris420
    Options
    "dating" in the workplace can be a dangerous thing. I'd tell her she makes you feel uncomfortable when she does that, then decide if you want to add "...at work." what you do outside the workplace with your spare time is your business.
    @ first im like that sounds super lame ...then I re read how u put it "at work" ....haha that's pretty smooth...you right business and pleasure don't mix
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Without knowing anything else- my guess is she's the workplace flirt who loves to have guys under her control. I've been you in that situation.

Best thing to do is play it like you aren't bothered about her at all. If you can slip into a conversation how you get on so well, it's like she's your sister...winner winner....make her wonder why you aren't bothered and she'll be onnnn you lol

If you believe it's a privilege for her to get with you then so will she...
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Bone her.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Sounds like flirting to me. I can't speak for all women, but I try to keep my hands off men I'm not interested in. A man who intrigues me ... I'll look for an excuse to touch him, as in "Oh, excuse me. I'm just trying to go over there, and your tall, muscular self is in the way."
  • Parris420
    Options
    Maybe there's a back room, or in the walk-in fridge? No need to be classy about it.

that would be pretty dope!
    I would come work early and stay late!
  • Parris420
    Options
    should have a made a low purring noise as she went past you

:-D you outta control!!!