is it considered flirting?

Options

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    cute but you may also get fired, sued or worse, charged with a crime!

Buzzkill..... :-(
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    She was flirting.

Whether she wants to play a tune on the old pink oboe is another matter entirely...
  • Parris420
    Parris420 Posts: 69
    Options
    Wave your penis at her. Chicks dig that.
    you outta pocket ;-)
    that would be a negative
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it if I were you.

LMFAO
  • davcro
    davcro Posts: 11
    Options
    I say return the favor......DO to others as they have done to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D sounds nice but they old school italians I don't think that would fly to well!!!
  • davcro
    davcro Posts: 11
    Options
    was she older, just being motherly-you do have to consider culture-Italians are more touchy, feeling maybe, definitely hot-blooded!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Was she looking you in the eye when she did it? If so, she totally wants you.

If not, then she might just be an affectionate person and you were standing in her way. It's the look that defines these subtle messages.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    ....my only problem is im not patient...if I see it ....I want it ....I get it ....

Can't tell if conceited....or threatening.

fry_squint.jpg
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Wave your penis at her. Chicks dig that.

Totally, gets me everytime.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    hit it
  • Parris420
    Options
    Sounds like flirting to me. I can't speak for all women, but I try to keep my hands off men I'm not interested in. A man who intrigues me ... I'll look for an excuse to touch him, as in "Oh, excuse me. I'm just trying to go over there, and your tall, muscular self is in the way."

I feel you that's defently respectful!!!
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Could be a flirt, could be nothing at all. Just take her lead, no need to tackle her or anything :D
  • Parris420
    Options
    I recently got hired as chef In an italian restaurant.....after meeting everyone I was greeted by a female waitress who shook my hand softly ....after a formal introduction .....she placed.her finger on my left chest muscle like in a soft poking gesture....as she slowly brushed passed and walked.away.....what would u do? how would you react? what do you think I should do the next time we are around each other?

She probably couldnt help herself because you are fine as wine. What to do? I am with the others and say - HIT IT!

thank you :-D .....I feel the same way!!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Sounds like she likes you.

Better text her a picture of your junk to be sure.
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    It sounds like she's flirting, but Italians are tactile people. Very emotional and expressive. If she was making eye contact and looking coy, she was probably flirting.

But workplace romance is a really BAD idea. Gets messy really quickly, and has the potential to make you miserable at home AND at work.
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    just say..GIRL STOP PLAYING... ha ha....remember youre at work and you dont really know her....STAY PROFESSIONAL
  • Parris420
    Options
    Sounds like flirting to me. I can't speak for all women, but I try to keep my hands off men I'm not interested in. A man who intrigues me ... I'll look for an excuse to touch him, as in "Oh, excuse me. I'm just trying to go over there, and your tall, muscular self is in the way."

Oh, oh! I am a touchy-feely sort of girl. I almost always touch someone during a conversation, usually the arm, and am not flirting. I hope I haven't confused people.
    yea we men don't tend to
    think with the head on our shoulders!!!
  • Monkina
    Monkina Posts: 7
    Options
    Oh, oh! I am a touchy-feely sort of girl. I almost always touch someone during a conversation, usually the arm, and am not flirting. I hope I haven't confused people.

Me, too. I've been accused of being a tease, so I try to tone it down with new people. I say give it a while to figure it out. Although I do like the idea of a flirtatious "That makes me uncomfortable ... at work." It will get the message across without sounding too cocksure. If she wants to explore further, she will make herself available outside work. If she's like me, she'll grin and take it in stride.
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Tap It ..!!
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    The last time I did that, HR said it was sexual harassment.

It's only sexual harassment if the other person doesn't like it. ;-)