You only live once that's the motto...

Ahh Drake.
    ayyyyyyyee
    :-D that's why I am who I am cause I live by the motto

Y.O.LO!!!
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Without knowing anything else- my guess is she's the workplace flirt who loves to have guys under her control. I've been you in that situation.

Best thing to do is play it like you aren't bothered about her at all. If you can slip into a conversation how you get on so well, it's like she's your sister...winner winner....make her wonder why you aren't bothered and she'll be onnnn you lol

If you believe it's a privilege for her to get with you then so will she...

damnnnn that's real talk you think I would have learned from my previous situations..... that's good game bruh...I will defently use that to my advantage.....my only problem is im not patient...if I see it ....I want it ....I get it ....

Haha, doesn't mean it won't happen in one night dude!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    It's only sexual harassment if you don't tell them what you're going to do before you do it. If you tell her you're going to bone her in the walk-in fridge before actually doing it, she can't say she didn't have an opportunity to say no.

I'd probably poke your left peck as well. Ole fine looking *kitten*....I'm totally leaving this thread now :laugh:
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    never and I mean never date a co-worker. Or as the saying goes don't S**t where you eat!
  • Parris420
    Parris420 Posts: 69
    Options
    Just walk up to her and lick her face. If she's interested she'll lick back.
    :-D sounds good.....but in reality would end bad ....funny though!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Without knowing anything else- my guess is she's the workplace flirt who loves to have guys under her control. I've been you in that situation.

Best thing to do is play it like you aren't bothered about her at all. If you can slip into a conversation how you get on so well, it's like she's your sister...winner winner....make her wonder why you aren't bothered and she'll be onnnn you lol

Wow....a privilege? Seriously? Should she send you a thank you card and balloons the next day?
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    It's only sexual harassment if you don't tell them what you're going to do before you do it. If you tell her you're going to bone her in the walk-in fridge before actually doing it, she can't say she didn't have an opportunity to say no.

I'd probably poke your left peck as well. Ole fine looking *kitten*....I'm totally leaving this thread now :laugh:

The rules are; you can't insult someone for being an idiot. So, if she doesn't say "no" you can rape her in the walk-in? What a genius!!
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    The last time I did that, HR said it was sexual harassment.

It's only sexual harassment if the other person doesn't like it. ;-)

Not true, actually. I don't want to be a killjoy, but if someone else sees the interplay and it makes THEM uncomfortable, it is still sexual harassment and could complicate your life.
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    never and I mean never date a co-worker. Or as the saying goes don't S**t where you eat!

Amen.
  • Parris420
    Options

THIS!!!
    Defo do this. hahahahahaha!
    ;-) negative .......its was mad funny though!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoPZDlwWA9ndzskt3eqiLQ2tHaTsaB9HYhMoycGqmhQdAa91ZJ
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I don't know.. I always went by the old saying of not dipping your pen in the compnay ink. Plus, I've worked in the restaurant business. For the wait staff you want to have the chef and cooks on your side to make sure your orders get done faster and always right.. therefor your customers are happier and leave you bigger tips. I was always extra polite and flirty with anyone that could help me get a bigger tip from the customer. If that meant batting my eyelashing or touching someones arm or back when I talked to them, I went with it. However, that's where the line was drawn. I didn't need the tips enough to actually follow through on any of the flirting.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Sounds like she likes you.

Better text her a picture of your junk to be sure.
    Awesome....FR sent \m/
  • Parris420
    Options
    I see you are young. A good thing! But, take it from an old lady that has had some experience in this area: NEVER, NEVER date (or do anything else naughty) with a co-worker, or especially your boss. End results: one of you will lose your job, at the very least. It is NOT worth it. And if it's with someone who's been there longer than you; it will be YOU (or both of yas) who loses the job. And it definitely won't be your boss.

Good luck with your career as a chef.
    I understand your reasoning.....I don't considered you a old lady just some one with alot of wisdom willing to pass it along!!!Thank you!!!
  • Parris420
    Options
    if I see it ....I want it ....I get it ....

YESSSS!!!!
    DEFENTLY!!!
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

Wow....a privilege? Seriously? Should she send you a thank you card and balloons the next day?

Totally, you better believe I think girls are lucky to get me! Not so bothered about the card, but balloons and a bacon sandwich always go down nice. Cup of tea as well please.

Seriously though I'm commenting on the attitude to maintain. If she's a flirt who likes getting guys to do as she wants, then to have someone who thinks he is better than her will totally freak her out and wonder what is so good about this dude? And then she'll want to find out.

At the end of the day we're all the same - we want what we can't have...
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options

too funny, but tru!!!
  • Parris420
    Options

:laugh: ^^^^^^ Love this! ! ^^^^^^ :laugh:
    :-D
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

Totally, you better believe I think girls are lucky to get me! Not so bothered about the card, but balloons and a bacon sandwich always go down nice. Cup of tea as well please.

Seriously though I'm commenting on the attitude to maintain. If she's a flirt who likes getting guys to do as she wants, then to have someone who thinks he is better than her will totally freak her out and wonder what is so good about this dude? And then she'll want to find out.

At the end of the day we're all the same - we want what we can't have...

Great, so they can manipulate each other into bed and then feel awkward and lose their jobs afterward. :huh:
    Nice to see that you so benevolently honor women with your naked body in exchange for bacon sandwiches. :laugh:
  • Parris420
    Options
    Tap It ..!!

:-) I feel u