ROLL CALL Where are all the NICE ladies @?

Options

Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    what is this word "lady" you keep using?
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm an @sshole.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Question, be honest, do nice guyz finish last? you know you love the A-H!@#$, DUDES you will be thanking me in a few mins-TyTy Your welcome
    Nice guys are the ones you want to keep around for a while. Bad boys make good toys.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I kind of like it when the "nice" guy has a bit of "bad" in him. That's okay right????
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I was told if you had to tell people you were nice chances are you weren’t... :wink:
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Remember the saying 'mean people suck. nice people sw....' Yeah, that's the only time I'm ever considered 'nice'.

Well hello there, how you doing??? :wink:
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I pretend to be nice. Does that count?
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I’m a nice girl with naughty girl tendencies. But as long as he is nice to me then I’m nice to him.. Turn into a@@hole or loser and you’re out with the trash you belong with.. been there done that.. no thanks
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I was always told ladies don't spit. Does that make me nice??
  • najh4
    najh4 Posts: 28
    Options
    In all honesty... my opinion.... most of em finish last! I dunno about the other ladies, but men are supposed to have an edge. And they ones that are pushovers just don't last. Like everything there has to be balance.

Funny Quote for all you ladies that somewhat applies!!

*Don't you hate it when people say,"He's such a nice person once you get to know him!" They might as well just say," He's a ****head, but you will get used to it" :P
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm an evil lady. Carry on.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Nice guyz are dull and boring ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you girlz love the chase and the challenge cuzz you all think you can change them-TyTy
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm a nice guy so I finish whenever she wants
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm nice. And I love the nice guys. I am done with the @holes who treat me like poo. I want a sweet, goofy, sincere man who is nice to me.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm nice. And I love the nice guys. I am done with the @holes who treat me like poo. I want a sweet, goofy, sincere man who is nice to me.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    "lady"?? What is that?
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm a b****, but at times in a nice way (I'll let you figure that one out), and I like nice guys who can at least pretend to be a dominant "bad boy" behind closed doors. *grins* My ex-SO was a nerd/geek gentleman, but wow...
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Question, be honest, do nice guyz finish last? you know you love the A-H!@#$, DUDES you will be thanking me in a few mins-TyTy Your welcome

I don't know if they finish last...but I think you need to separate NICE guys with GOOD guys. I once dumped a guy for being TOO nice. I swear...it was the most annoying thing. He put me on a friggin' pedestal. He wouldn't make a decision as to where to eat, what to do, etc. I had to make ALL of those decisions. Very annoying!

My husband on the other hand...is really rather arrogant, but he's a good guy. He'll give the shirt off his back for any of his friends or family.

I'll take a GOOD guy over a NICE guy anyday!
  • kwith1014
    kwith1014 Posts: 144
    Options
    Depends on your version of nice... I think I'm nice... other people may not!! And I think the only time nice guys finish last is with younger, unmature women... I think the older you get the more you realize that you need the nice over the @$$holes
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1pil2u6P41qgw1f2o1_500.jpg