ROLL CALL Where are all the NICE ladies @?

Options

Replies

• Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Chime in please-TyTy

Rolls eyes.. you just cant help yourself can you.. :huh:
    Its a curse really, you have no idea my pain, i suffer for my art

HA HA I just threw up a little!!
    umm txs i think?
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i think it depends on your definition of 'nice.'

i think people who don't know me all that well, would describe me as nice, polite, calm, and patient.

in regards to 'nice guys'. i don't want a 'nice guy.' i want a GOOD man! i don't want an alpha male either. the ONLY place i want a little bit of alpha in my man is in the intimacy department......... but, i want it to be perfectly acceptable for me to be the aggressor as well!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I have met so many nice women on here! Very encouraging and sincere :)
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    this, without the "exude "alpha" from my very pores".................

true alpha males, while attractive and desirable, are very very difficult to have an actual relationship with............
    From now on, I'm going to exude "Alpha" from my very pores.. I will glare sexily in all directions and ride a crotch rocket.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm right here succa! :flowerforyou:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Do nice guys finish last? nope. If a man treats me like a queen, I treat him like a king <3
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    you mean the one's who don't post dumb things and who aren't looking for attentiion?? Right here! :)
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Im not a lady and it sure is nice! :laugh:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Nice guys finish last when they are with the wrong person, they get used and abused and then kicked to the curb. They finish first if they find someone that will treat them like a king and cherish them because they know what that man is worth.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    maybe someone couldve posted their pic of them in a hoodie holding a teddy bear in the same color hoodie...wouldve made the ladies swoon Im sure ...so sensitive

an no mods I didnt speciifically name anyone this time...
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Question, be honest, do nice guyz finish last? you know you love the A-H!@#$, DUDES you will be thanking me in a few mins-TyTy Your welcome

I dont want a guy who's nicer than me, that means he'll defer to me.

I want an alpha male, who's bigger, stronger, louder and more decisive than I am. When I need to be stronger I can follow his lead with his support- when he needs to be more compassionate and understanding, I can show him that that takes strength too.

Nice Guys are capitalized that way because we know the damn truth.

Nice Guys pretend to be your friend for three years the whole time sitting in their underground lair with our phone number on a scrap of paper, twisting it in their greedy little socially awkward hands, someday my precioussssssssss, someday you will realise that I am everything you want because Ive been here all along and Then you shall bone me.

No THANK YOU

You may run the risk of arrogance and occasional jerkiness with an alpha male, but at least he never says he's there for one reason and hide his actual agenda.

There arent nice guys and bad boys, there are men who are man enough for you personally and men who arent. There are guys getting laid and guys NOT getting laid. There are the leaders of the pack and the guys who try to pick off stragglers.

There are men who go for what they want and men who simper and ask for it.

Which one do I consider to be a man?

Heh.

Im not busting my *kitten* to grow up and meet some 'whatever youd like' creation of what someone THINKS I want. I'd like to meet an individual who IS who he IS because that's who he IS... not because he thinks that its what girls want.

AMEN. :drinker:
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    "Nice" is such a broad term. :devil:
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I guess it's the same with women as men. The nice ones are the ones that you want to be with in the long run but the bad ones are the ones to have fun with till you want to settle down. It's the old would you take the person home thing. The not so nice ones you don't the nice ones you do.

PS my Hubby is one of the nice ones and I wouldn't trade him for anything :)
  • NamsdnaL
    NamsdnaL Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I think I'm nice but DH says I can be a real BEE with an INCH behind it when I want to be. :bigsmile: :blushing: :tongue:
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm nice in the sense I'll do almost anything for those I care about but I have a very sarcastic side but I'm all fun :)
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    maybe someone couldve posted their pic of them in a hoodie holding a teddy bear in the same color hoodie...wouldve made the ladies swoon Im sure ...so sensitive

an no mods I didnt speciifically name anyone this time...
    BUSTED just want ot be held
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    From now on, I'm going to exude "Alpha" from my very pores.. I will glare sexily in all directions and ride a crotch rocket.

Nothing hot about a crotch rocket, dude. They're vaguely phallic, actually. An actual motorcycle, on the other hand...
  • Tybalt71
    Options

Nothing hot about a crotch rocket, dude. They're vaguely phallic, actually. An actual motorcycle, on the other hand...
    oh let me guess hun, a chiity chitty bang bang bike like a Harley? nice and slowwww and a cruiser, not built for speed, i understand , some chicks just cant handle the power-TyTy
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    meh, speed aint everything, sometimes you want power that can last longer without the rush to the end
  • najh4
    najh4 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wouldn't a man rather have his woman on a bike next to him instead of on the back?!