ROLL CALL Where are all the NICE ladies @?

Options

Replies

• dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Nice guyz are dull and boring ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you girlz love the chase and the challenge cuzz you all think you can change them-TyTy

That goes both ways! Guys love the chase too and in my opinion they like it quite a bit more than the women do. But in reality no one can "change" anyone.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I love a 'nice' man, why wouldn't I? I also consider myself to be a nice girl... Just not a push over!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Question, be honest, do nice guyz finish last? you know you love the A-H!@#$, DUDES you will be thanking me in a few mins-TyTy Your welcome

This drives me crazy! LOL.

Nice guys don't finish last. People lump "nice" guys with "self-conscious" guys. We choose the "A-H!@#$" (as you call them.. lol) because they have confidence in themselves. Don't get me wrong, we usually eventually get burned by them and then we realize that they suck just as much as the guys who have NO confidence at all. Find me a nice guy that has some self confidence and doesn't try too hard and I'm all yours! ;)
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm mean. Just sayin'.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Nope not nice not even gonna lie...... I can be sweet as all get out but I really dont do nice.....:bigsmile:
    As for nice guys not really my thing. Dont get me wrong not a fan of the a-hole either. Just prefer a guy with an opinion and a backbone. :blushing:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    I'm Naughty!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'm naughty so I guess I'm out...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I prefer a Good Man to a Nice Guy or a Bad Boy.
    But he gets extra points of the bad boy is mixed in.
    I we lived in caves, there's no effing way I would want a senstive man.
    All our cavekids would die.
    Sensitivity is what girlfriends and gayfriends are for.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I prefer a Good Man to a Nice Guy or a Bad Boy.
    But he gets extra points of the bad boy is mixed in.
    I we lived in caves, there's no effing way I would want a senstive man.
    All our cavekids would die.
    Sensitivity is what girlfriends and gayfriends are for.

^^ Perfectly said! :)
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm nice. If anyone says otherwise I'll F(&^ing KILL THEM!!!!!!!!111
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My fiancee is the nicest guy you'll ever meet... and pretty sure he's a winner.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Question, be honest, do nice guyz finish last? you know you love the A-H!@#$, DUDES you will be thanking me in a few mins-TyTy Your welcome

I dont want a guy who's nicer than me, that means he'll defer to me.

I want an alpha male, who's bigger, stronger, louder and more decisive than I am. When I need to be stronger I can follow his lead with his support- when he needs to be more compassionate and understanding, I can show him that that takes strength too.

Nice Guys are capitalized that way because we know the damn truth.

Nice Guys pretend to be your friend for three years the whole time sitting in their underground lair with our phone number on a scrap of paper, twisting it in their greedy little socially awkward hands, someday my precioussssssssss, someday you will realise that I am everything you want because Ive been here all along and Then you shall bone me.

No THANK YOU

You may run the risk of arrogance and occasional jerkiness with an alpha male, but at least he never says he's there for one reason and hide his actual agenda.

There arent nice guys and bad boys, there are men who are man enough for you personally and men who arent. There are guys getting laid and guys NOT getting laid. There are the leaders of the pack and the guys who try to pick off stragglers.

There are men who go for what they want and men who simper and ask for it.

Which one do I consider to be a man?

Heh.

Im not busting my *kitten* to grow up and meet some 'whatever youd like' creation of what someone THINKS I want. I'd like to meet an individual who IS who he IS because that's who he IS... not because he thinks that its what girls want.

Nice rant, you feel better now?
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    nice is over rated!
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Nice guys don't always finish last...just depends on if they are too nice...
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Chime in please-TyTy

Rolls eyes.. you just cant help yourself can you.. :huh:
    Its a curse really, you have no idea my pain, i suffer for my art

I am sure you use both hads with your art.. go get em'
    BUSTED!!!!!! who loves ya? -TyTy

I think the question is.. who loves you?
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    Well I know I'm sugar and spice and everything nice :tongue:
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I think I am a nice person at least my psychiatrist seems to thinks so. hehehe
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I read the thread title and but my head I just hear Cleavon Little asking, "Where da white wemmin at?"
    Yes! Perhaps the greatest comedy ever. Well done.
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    :embarassed: We're around
  • karmaticgeek
    Options

Hmm well I'm dating a nice guy so I don't think he'd believe they finish last.