ROLL CALL Where are all the NICE ladies @?

Options

Replies

• Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    meh, speed aint everything, sometimes you want power that can last longer without the rush to the end
    Th3en again i may be over compensating for something? *shrugs shoulders*
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Im nice and o so naughty.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm a nice lady

angel.gif_thumb.jpg

You define nice...I saw your picture in the dictionary next to the word!!
  • JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Guess I should have said I am naughty and nice....hee hee!
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    meh, speed aint everything, sometimes you want power that can last longer without the rush to the end

Fast and hard to the end is good sometimes though :wink:
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    and i'm the exact opposite! i have always loved crotch rockets ( well, guys on crotch rockets especially). but motorcycles like Harleys..... don't do much for me. riding them might be fun, but i, personally, don't think they're hot.
    From now on, I'm going to exude "Alpha" from my very pores.. I will glare sexily in all directions and ride a crotch rocket.

Nothing hot about a crotch rocket, dude. They're vaguely phallic, actually. An actual motorcycle, on the other hand...
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    From now on, I'm going to exude "Alpha" from my very pores.. I will glare sexily in all directions and ride a crotch rocket.

Nothing hot about a crotch rocket, dude. They're vaguely phallic, actually. An actual motorcycle, on the other hand...
    oh let me guess hun, a chiity chitty bang bang bike like a Harley? nice and slowwww and a cruiser, not built for speed, i understand , some chicks just cant handle the power-TyTy

<-- not your "hun". I just prefer machinery made of metal.. not plastic. And like I said, vaguely phallic. Also almost without exception driven by d*uchebags. Of course, I don't know you and am not insinuating anything-- just an observation I've made over the years.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I'm a nice lady (with a lil spunk to boot). I love me a good Harley ride too!!
  • Tybalt71
    Options

oh let me guess hun, a chiity chitty bang bang bike like a Harley? nice and slowwww and a cruiser, not built for speed, i understand , some chicks just cant handle the power-TyTy

<-- not your "hun". I just prefer machinery made of metal.. not plastic. And like I said, vaguely phallic. Also almost without exception driven by d*uchebags. Of course, I don't know you[/] -- just an observation I've made over the years.
    Fair enough, thats MR *kitten* to you, and ill agree to disagree, perhaps we agree Perception is reality?-TyTy
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a nice guy so I finish whenever she wants

Ahhhh... Thata way to do it!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Fast and hard to the end is good sometimes though :wink:

i most certainly stand corrected.

Add the word 'hard' and the whole perspective changes.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.-- Frank Burns
    M*A*S*H

LarryLinvilleMASH.jpg

Ah. Bach.

Wasn't that Radar?

Yep. I was just following the M*A*S*H theme.
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm nice! And nice guys who drive crotch rockets are beyond awesome!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options

<-- not your "hun". I just prefer machinery made of metal.. not plastic. And like I said, vaguely phallic. Also almost without exception driven by d*uchebags. Of course, I don't know you -- just an observation I've made over the years.
    Fair enough, thats MR *kitten* to you, and ill agree to disagree, perhaps we agree Perception is reality?-TyTy

If it's the one in your ticker... at least it's black instead of some super d*uchebaggy colour like banana yellow. But yes, in general, I'm going to prefer the guy on a Shadow (not partial to HD's, actually) to the one on a crotch rocket. But there's an exception to every rule, right? :wink:
  • najh4
    najh4 Posts: 28
    Options

<-- not your "hun". I just prefer machinery made of metal.. not plastic. And like I said, vaguely phallic. Also almost without exception driven by d*uchebags. Of course, I don't know you[/] -- just an observation I've made over the years.

I think you have steryotypes on both sides. I know a lot that ride both, I haven't found that rocket riders are any different then cruisers other then one likes speed and the other comfort. Sheesh BOTH are cockey. Takes a hard *kitten* with no to minimal fear to ride.
    I say LET YOUR HATERS BE YOUR MOTIVATIORS!!

Besides with a rocket its what's under the plastic that matters!! Just my opinion of course.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.-- Frank Burns
    M*A*S*H

LarryLinvilleMASH.jpg

Ah. Bach.

Wasn't that Radar?

nope. I thought it was Radar, too.........but I guess I was wrong (first time ever!)
  • Tybalt71
    Options

<-- not your "hun". I just prefer machinery made of metal.. not plastic. And like I said, vaguely phallic. Also almost without exception driven by d*uchebags. Of course, I don't know you -- just an observation I've made over the years.

If it's the one in your ticker... at least it's black instead of some super d*uchebaggy colour like banana yellow. But yes, in general, I'm going to prefer the guy on a Shadow (not partial to HD's, actually) to the one on a crotch rocket. But there's an exception to every rule, right? :wink:
    Fair enough -TyTy
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I'm too nice, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret :P
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Have to reply...

Gone! Replaced with evil doppelgangers. :bigsmile:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I'm not nice at all, I am harsh, cruel, vindictive, wicked, b*tchy and you can stick it up your ying yang if you don't like it...