• karmaticgeek
    Options
    there's no place like 127.0.0.1

Hahahahahaha!
  • txwomyn
    txwomyn Posts: 36
    Options
    DR Who
    Going to WB next month to see where Harry Potter movie was made.
    Guru of most thing but master of none.
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    So many things I love, where do I begin? WoW, obviously, from my avatar. Doctor Who, Ninth Doctor FTW. Elder Scrolls, and Morrowind gets you bonus points. Old school games like the first Legend of Zelda, first Final Fantasy. Harry Potter. Star Wars. Star Trek. Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate (enhanced edition? MY BODY IS READY). Black Books, Red Dwarf, Big Bang Theory. Lord of the Rings. Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Oh god. I could go on and on. I love it all!

Feel free to add me.
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    The batlle cry of my fitness campaign ("this" here referring to my former high-risk-for-Type-II-diabetes-&-heart-disease lifestyle) is:

"To hell with *this* - I'm going to LIVE!"

And FIREFLY! :D
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<STEAMPUNK!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    First zelda and FF. FTW! Also Tactics

Anyone remember Shining in the darkness for sega? LOVE IT
  • MikeDHansen
    Options
    Learning to knit so I can make my brother-in-law a Tom Baker Dr. Who scarf. Then taking up chainmail for my time off of WoW and Star Wars. Do I qualify for geeky wierdo status? ;-)
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Not that anyone has been following my string of nerd-metal comments, but I forgot the mother of them all:

Nightfall in Middle-Earth by crazy, German, power metal band Blind Guardian!

It might be a little too hard-rockin' for some of us, but it's a musical interpretation of The Silmarilion, complete with interludes where the band members talk like they are Morgoth and Sauron. Does it get any hotter than that?
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Not that anyone has been following my string of nerd-metal comments, but I forgot the mother of them all:

Nightfall in Middle-Earth by crazy, German, power metal band Blind Guardian!

It might be a little too hard-rockin' for some of us, but it's a musical interpretation of The Silmarilion, complete with interludes where the band members talk like they are Morgoth and Sauron. Does it get any hotter than that?

Blind Guardian FTW!
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yes addicted to all things in geek/nerd/sciencedom..........and things that are really shiny :D
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    The batlle cry of my fitness campaign ("this" here referring to my former high-risk-for-Type-II-diabetes-&-heart-disease lifestyle) is:

"To hell with *this* - I'm going to LIVE!"

And FIREFLY! :D
    Shiny!!! :):):)

... It's good to be among my people. :)
  • dnlldamico
    Options
    <--- My husband and I on our anniversary.
  • michellematteson
    Options
    Let's see:

1. Works in a video game store (just for a month now, but I'm learning from video game fiend boyfriend)
    2. Loves horror films of all kinds
    3. Loves zombies (Walking Dead, World War Z, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Day, Day of the Dead, etc.)
    4. Read Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and can't wait for the movie.
    5. Can read a 1000-page novel in under a week.
    6. Can code in html, Actionscript, and php.

Do I qualify?
  • yasmine36
    yasmine36 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hello there :)

1. Really think a zomble apacalypse can happen
    2. Like anime.
    3. Will read any book based in the future (Uglies, Hunger Games, Matched)
    4. Listen to French music even though I dont speak French
    5. Like writing lists
    6. Enjoy cleaning anything but my own house
    7. Love anything having to do with equations
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've been playing wow since beta and currently raid. I get diablo for free! May people!
    I loooove star trek. I really can't get enough. I go through all the episodes on Netflix on a very consistent basis. I've been trying to build myself a ship in minecraft.
    Stargate is awesome too, but majorly disappointed they killed SGU. :-( especially the way they did. Kind of want HBO to pick it up.
    If its a zombie movie I've seen it or a book, I've read it. Hell, I read everything really.
    I write, aren't all writers strange?
    I named my cats kikyo and kagome... If you know the show you'll know one is the reincarnation of the other.
    My puppy I named Odin.
    I could go on and on.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My puppy I named Odin.

I named my two dog after FF7 characters, Aeris and Cloud
    IMG_0054.jpg
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm a big gamer.

Even decided to get a B.A. in it lol.

Love Doctor Who, Star Wars, LOTR, heroes, villains, and of course, anything game related.
  • Sera890
    Sera890 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think I qualify as a geeky weirdo. I play WoW, used to play Rift, my copy of Diablo 3 is already reserved, my hubby and I spend our date nights playing Magic:The Gathering.... Oh, and our daughter wanders around the house yelling "Bazinga!" (Big Bang Theory reference for those that didn't get it....) LOL

Feel free to add me, if you'd like :)
  • MikeDHansen
    Options
    Yes addicted to all things in geek/nerd/sciencedom..........and things that are really shiny :D

Oo, shiny?!?
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    My puppy I named Odin.

I named my two dog after FF7 characters, Aeris and Cloud
    IMG_0054.jpg

My cat was named Wrynn - after Prince Anduin Wrynn of Stormwind. >.>