HBO- Game of Thrones Season 2

Options

Replies

• BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I will be watching
    I Love this show!! The characters are amazing! I love John, Tyrion and Daenerys... Am I allowed three? Oh well I am now :laugh:
    I hate Joffery
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    She's not my favorite but I do like Cersei. I have a soft spot for sneaky B!tches.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I'm watching it

Love Tyrion, of course

Hate Sansa (so whiney)

i hate sansa.. but ive read the books.. so i have a soft spot for her.. she is pretty though.. in a 12 year old girl kind of way..

Oh, I've read the books too lol....she just annoys me lol.....I believe they aged everyone 3+ years for the show to get out of the medieval pedivibe lol.

well they had to.... but they did that also to bring in sean bean.. and to let emilia clarke be so hot.. i mean in the show..

true, but I found the Danny's wedding night much rapier in the TV version. Odd decision there lol.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I love daenerys, I found her character and Tyrions had the most character development last season.

dany.. is what she is.. and her story i think is one that is symbolic of the rise of women..
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Peter Dinklage certainly deserved that golden globe. I love Tyrion. I have a soft spot for cripples, *kitten*, and broken things.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I'm watching it

Love Tyrion, of course

Hate Sansa (so whiney)

i hate sansa.. but ive read the books.. so i have a soft spot for her.. she is pretty though.. in a 12 year old girl kind of way..

Oh, I've read the books too lol....she just annoys me lol.....I believe they aged everyone 3+ years for the show to get out of the medieval pedivibe lol.

well they had to.... but they did that also to bring in sean bean.. and to let emilia clarke be so hot.. i mean in the show..

true, but I found the Danny's wedding night much rapier in the TV version. Odd decision there lol.

agreed.. they focused on the fear of it and not the action of it..
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Tyrion is the best of them all,

I also like Rob..

The whole Arya story line gets weird in the later books.. but i wont give any spoilers.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Peter Dinklage certainly deserved that golden globe. I love Tyrion. I have a soft spot for cripples, *kitten*, and broken things.

damn.. can i settle for two out of three?
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    Me. Love Tyrion of course. I used to love Daenerys but GRRM's latest book has kind of made me detest her a bit. I should like her in season two though. Arya, Littlefinger, the Lannisters, and so many other characters.

and you know littlefinger i despised at first.. but now.. im thinking that he will be the one to win out.. he is soooo cunning and smart.. i think its tyrion or littlefinger..

Yes. I felt conflicted about him in the books but the actor in the show elevated the character to new a new level.
  • doorki
    Options

That line was what made him for me. After that, I knew he was going to be awesome. Then I went and got the books lol.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Is there a game of thrones group?
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

I also like Rob..

The whole Arya story line gets weird in the later books.. but i wont give any spoilers.

the arya story line is most intriguing..
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

idk.. there should be..
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Yup, this is my movie here!
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I believe they aged everyone 3+ years for the show to get out of the medieval pedivibe lol.

GRRM has also said that he would have aged them in the books, on hindsight. he thought he was going to let a few years pass between events but things worked out differently
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Alright who is watching?

~Meeeeeeeeee!

Whats your favorite character?
    ~ Jon and Daenarys

who do you hate..?
    ~Joff & Littlefinger
  • doorki
    Options

I also like Rob..

its intriguing and it really doesn't have a predictable arc....you can kind of tell where the rest of them are going.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

idk.. there should be..

There is!!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

I also like Rob..

its intriguing and it really doesn't have a predictable arc....you can kind of tell where the rest of them are going.

well maybe.. because of location for her.. i think that and this is just me.. a dany arya alliance is not far fetched..
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait! So excited!

I like Daenerys and Jon Snow. Arya is actually kinda fun.

I could seriously do without Joffrey. Don't care for Cersei much either.