HBO- Game of Thrones Season 2

Options

Replies

• iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I just can't wait to see who plays the Brieanne character? By all accounts in the book she is really, really ugly. How do you get an actress to take such a role?

she is actually kinda pretty. but then again Tyrrion is also ugly in the books. perhaps they are considered uglier because of their status in society rather than actual uglyness.

GameofThrones_BrienneS2_01.jpg
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I love this show!!!! Can't wait for the 2nd season to start... My favorite character is Daenerys Targaryen; I'm interested to see her character unfolds.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! So much to look forward to, Brienne, Melisandre, beyond the wall..... Aces!
    I really disliked Sansa to start with (on tv and in the books) but I've grow to like her a lot more as time has gone on.
    I like how they have made Cersi a much more rounded character, the scene with her and Robert discussing their marriage was wonderful.
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fav characters are: Jon Snow, Daenerys and Arya.

Characters I don't like: The Incestuous siblings (shudder) Cersei & Jaime and their spawn Joffrey.

I will definitely be watching on Sunday.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It's all about the Dragons.

I pledge allegiance to Targaryen and the Mother of Dragons. Fire and blood for those who oppose us.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Fav characters are: Jon Snow, Daenerys and Arya.

Characters I don't like: The Incestuous siblings (shudder) Cersei & Jaime and their spawn Joffrey.

I will definitely be watching on Sunday.

Jaime's story becomes more dimensional and less Charming from Shrek in the future.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I picked up the first book at least 10 years ago. I liked ASOIAF before it was cool. :P

** not a hipster

I'm looking forward to seeing Brienne, shadow babies, Jon Snow's journey north of the wall... Ok, i'm looking forward to it all except when they throw in an expository scene like the one with Peter Balish and the two *kitten* that were going at it. lame.

i enjoyed that part.. not that it was needed.. but you know..

I enjoyed as well. I am so pumped the show is starting again! I cant wait!!!!
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I picked up the first book at least 10 years ago. I liked ASOIAF before it was cool. :P

** not a hipster

I'm looking forward to seeing Brienne, shadow babies, Jon Snow's journey north of the wall... Ok, i'm looking forward to it all except when they throw in an expository scene like the one with Peter Balish and the two *kitten* that were going at it. lame.

i enjoyed that part.. not that it was needed.. but you know..

I'm fine with sex scenes in the show; as long as they were in the BOOKS!!! haha
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    It's all about the Dragons.

I pledge allegiance to Targaryen and the Mother of Dragons. Fire and blood for those who oppose us.

so you like dany?
  • trouthunterz
    Options
    I just started the second book and am about 1/3 through. I would have to say my favorite would have to be tyrion and the one I cant wait to see on the end of a spike Joffery
  • careyayn22
    Options
    Can't wait!

I love Ned---oh, wait....
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Jon Snow and Arya are my favs.

Have read all the books and am concerned that GRRM is not the fastest of writers and not the fittest of individuals. Anyone up for kidnapping GRRM, forcing him to write, exercise and join MFP?
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Re-activated HBO last week just for GOT, truely enjoy the adaptation and the production is stellar quality. Bring on Season two.
  • Pookylou
    Options

Have read all the books and am concerned that GRRM is not the fastest of writers and not the fittest of individuals. Anyone up for kidnapping GRRM, forcing him to write, exercise and join MFP?

I am a huge fan of Robert Jordan, who died before finishing his epic fantasy series...... Luckily he left lots of notes and someone else is finishing it off. Bloody hope GRRM is as well organised!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

I am a huge fan of Robert Jordan, who died before finishing his epic fantasy series...... Luckily he left lots of notes and someone else is finishing it off. Bloody hope GRRM is as well organised!

book 6 is coming shortly.. you can read the first 6 chapters now.. he released them at some con.. hes also consulting for this series so i believe he will finish the series.. he only needs to do two.. i know.. i know.. lots of time usually.. but heres hoping to faster..
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wanna see who plays your faves in Season 2?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/fullcredits#cast
  • EmmaR84
    EmmaR84 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for series 2 :)
    Love the characters of Tyrion and Daenerys.
    Cersei, Jamie and Joff are too easy to dislike to really hate (even if they decapitated Sean Bean!) but Rob Stark irritates me and there is nothing likeable about Little Finger!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Tyrion is the best of them all,

I also like Rob..

The whole Arya story line gets weird in the later books.. but i wont give any spoilers.

WAIT.. did i say Robb?

I totally meant Jon Snow.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    there is nothing likeable about Little Finger!

perhaps it wasn't used correctly...

sorry, back to the books. I like Littlefinger because he is such a scoundrel. He is the only player that everyone isn't really aware of.
  • Pookylou
    Options

book 6 is coming shortly.. you can read the first 6 chapters now.. he released them at some con.. hes also consulting for this series so i believe he will finish the series.. he only needs to do two.. i know.. i know.. lots of time usually.. but heres hoping to faster..

*pulls suspicious face* Will believe it when I see it! *crosses fingers and toes*