Options

Replies

• DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Is there a game of thrones group?

idk.. there should be..

There is!!

said link should be added and i should attend..
  • UUZennie
    UUZennie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've never watched it. HBO makes it a bit inaccessible for me. My best friend has it on blue-ray and I'm going to try and watch one or two ever time I go over there.

However, I have read all the way through Dance with Dragons....

I really think Tyrion is the protagonist of the whole series. If there is one.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I cannot wait! So excited!

I like Daenerys and Jon Snow. Arya is actually kinda fun.

I could seriously do without Joffrey. Don't care for Cersei much either.

i just like to look at cersei.. what im male..
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    OMG I CANNOT WAIT for Season 2!!! I only read the first 2 books because I don't want to get too far ahead. Peter Dinklage is by far my favorite character on the show - can see why he won best supporting actor. "I made the bald man cry ..." ha ha ha I absolutely loved Cersei in the movie The 300, but I love to hate her on this show (she looks better as a brunette). I guess my second favorite has to be Jon Snow, the *kitten*. Doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes either ;)
  • jgwhite
    jgwhite Posts: 23
    Options
    I just can't wait to see who plays the Brieanne character? By all accounts in the book she is really, really ugly. How do you get an actress to take such a role?
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Me too me too!!! have you read the series? I also like Tyrion, And Arya. And Jon lol..... I could b***hslap Cersei and her little a$$wipe Geoff. :D
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Peter Dinklage certainly deserved that golden globe. I love Tyrion. I have a soft spot for cripples, *kitten*, and broken things.

Totally agree. Dinklage IS Tyrion Lannister. He even got his mannerisms.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Tyrion is the best of them all,

I also like Rob..

The whole Arya story line gets weird in the later books.. but i wont give any spoilers.

the arya story line is most intriguing..

its intriguing and it really doesn't have a predictable arc....you can kind of tell where the rest of them are going.

well maybe.. because of location for her.. i think that and this is just me.. a dany arya alliance is not far fetched..

I could see that, especially after the last book.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'll be watching too. Already got it set up on series record! :-)
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I've never watched it. HBO makes it a bit inaccessible for me. My best friend has it on blue-ray and I'm going to try and watch one or two ever time I go over there.

i think tyrion is.. and thats the funny part.. is that people see him as a part.. when i believe he is whole..
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Tyrion is the best of them all,

I also like Rob..

The whole Arya story line gets weird in the later books.. but i wont give any spoilers.

the arya story line is most intriguing..

I suppose we will find out in the remaining books once completed...
  • doorki
    Options

i think tyrion is.. and thats the funny part.. is that people see him as a part.. when i believe he is whole..

And he is the most honest character in the book....to himself and others.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Watched season 1. Picked up the book and I'm more than half way through.

Love John Snow and Tyrion Lannister (I actually enjoy the Tyrion character in the book a lot).

Looking forward to season 2!
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I picked up the first book at least 10 years ago. I liked ASOIAF before it was cool. :P

** not a hipster

I'm looking forward to seeing Brienne, shadow babies, Jon Snow's journey north of the wall... Ok, i'm looking forward to it all except when they throw in an expository scene like the one with Peter Balish and the two *kitten* that were going at it. lame.
  • doorki
    Options
    I picked up the first book at least 10 years ago. I liked ASOIAF before it was cool. :P

** not a hipster

I'm looking forward to seeing Brienne, shadow babies, Jon Snow's journey north of the wall... Ok, i'm looking forward to it all except when they throw in an expository scene like the one with Peter Balish and the two *kitten* that were going at it. lame.

Don't speak ill of the sexposition!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

idk.. there should be..

There is!!

Game of Thrones Group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2920-game-of-thrones
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Let's see--Arya--that girl is so the awesome! Jon Snow-- and of course Tyrion- Oh love Brienne of Tarth not sure she is in this book-I just finished Dance with Dragons so it will be interesting going back a few books and seeng people that were dead alive again.

I often want to kick Sansa and Cathryn though they get kicked by George R's imaginination enough. Cersie deserves to be kicked more and Joff will get what is coming just not soon enough.
  • doorki
    Options

idk.. there should be..

There is!!

Game of Thrones Group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2920-game-of-thrones

Thanks, I have now joined my first non-boob related group.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

** not a hipster

i enjoyed that part.. not that it was needed.. but you know..