What is the one thing you cant give up?

Options
libby328
libby328 Posts: 287 Member
What is the one Food item that you cant for the life of you give up? Not a food but I have to have coffee with sugar in the raw and french vanilla creamer every morning! I tried to go the the low fat no calorie stuff but it wasnt the same! Just starts my day off in the right way! So what is your vice?

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    honestly, there isn't any food that i think i should have to give up. that would really suck.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Pizza.. I :heart: it.
  • vicky1966
    vicky1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My glass of chardonnay!:happy:
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    starch...I can't go without Chinese food (dumplings, noodles, etc) or Italian food (pasta, pizza).
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    all the food
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    water
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My homemade chai! Every night I go to bed looking forward to the morning's cup o chai :-) But I also refuse to give anything up.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't give anything up entirely. I feel better when I have my Bailey's coffee creamer in the morning, or I have a candy bar during a long hard day of tests and studying at college. I don't go buck wild and have eight Hershey's bars.. Just one, and I feel better.

I can't imagine giving up the stuff I love entirely.. I would be one grumpy panda bear.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Everything. :laugh:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    MY PEANUT BUTTER.....its the sultury voiced vixen that is threatening my happy but sometimes agonizing marriage with a lean diet hahaha
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Water. I have already proven to myself that I can give up everything else!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Beer. I have basically given up everything else, aside from rare instances. Beer is staying. LOL
  • helloflopsy
    Options
    CRISPS! I love them :)

I still eat them... Just not as many packets as I did in the past!
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The closest I have come to actually giving anything up is cutting way, WAY back on my drinking.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    booze. Can never make me give up beer/rum
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    <~~~PIZZA!!!!!! :sad:
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The one I need to probably give up and probably wont is chinese food. It is just too good
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    nada...anything i like I will eat...not ALL the time but I won't feel guilty for indulging in ice cream, dessert, chips, whatever it is.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    nada...anything i like I will eat...not ALL the time but I won't feel guilty for indulging in ice cream, dessert, chips, whatever it is.

If I looked like you, I'd eat anything as well!! Gulp!:bigsmile:
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    honestly, there isn't any food that i think i should have to give up. that would really suck.

This right here.

I won't give up anything. I may eat it in moderation, or I may replace a better choice with it sometimes, but I'm not going to deprive myself of food I enjoy.