What is the one thing you cant give up?

Options

Replies

• NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    honestly, there isn't any food that i think i should have to give up. that would really suck.

This ^^^^ I just have what I really want, but in moderation...

I would never give up ice cream...
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    Well I eat everything in moderation, so I don't really have to give anything up, I eat everything, but if I did have to eat super clean, I'd never be able to stop my peanut butter
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    why do we have to give up anything?
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *grabs popcorn*
  • ferrahcn
    ferrahcn Posts: 65
    Options
    ScrewyChars-7654124
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm not giving up *kitten*.
  • CoCo41
    CoCo41 Posts: 7
    Options
    Rice, of any kind! White, Brown, fried....
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    *grabs popcorn*

Me too!
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    Wine, peanut butter, cheese (including cream cheese), old dutch rip-l chips.... too delicious!
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    TACOS!!!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Dr. Pepper. I've found it harder to give that up then the smoking i gave up a year ago! I do try to keep it to 1 bottle a day though.
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Cheapo chocolate spread. Since before I can remember there's been nothing I like more than scooping a massive spoonful when I have the taste for something sweet (which is all the time, but I've managed to moderate better nowadays rather than devour a whole jar like a savage beast). I've not given it up, but I've moved from tablespoons to teaspoons at a time, which is better than nothing. ;)
  • DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    Options
    I agree. I am not giving up anything I love to eat. Just eating 'em in normal portions. :)
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Chinese!!
    Pizza!!
    Pastaaaaa!!
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter I cant do it!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    My nutella bacon sandwhiches without them I would not function.
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Probably canned soup. It almost always makes my sodium go too high, but it's so quick and easy and I've loved it my whole life. I try not to eat it every day but sometimes I'm just too lazy to make anything.

Besides that, I don't really think people need to give up things for good, just have it once in a while as a treat. I know in the past when I've said "i'm never going to eat ___ again, it made me crave it more, and I ended up eating a lot of it". For instance, ice cream, I used to eat every night. I love ice cream too much to give it up completely for the rest of my life, so now I save it for special occasions (like visiting family and going out for ice cream 1x while there). Now that I don't eat it as much, it kinda makes me feel icky when I do
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    all the food

x-all-the-things-468x351.jpg
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I cant give up white bread. I've tried brown but I just cant get on with it! I just... cant. So the white bread is staying, I have compromised and buy Weightwatchers white bread which at least reduces all the bad stuff in it a little :smile:
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I really need to give up pints of cider - a pint is about the same as a small meal, nearly 350 cal. A small glass of wine is much better for me, but I've moved to a country where we go to the pub all the time and a pint just feels so much more refreshing and enjoyable! But really, I should drink water if I'm thirsty and small glasses of wine. Yup... that's what I should do...