What is the one thing you cant give up?

Options

Replies

• liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    NUTS! im in LOVE with nuts, its kind of sickening. i eat literally like 10 handfuls of different nuts every single day. i know this is bad but the raw almonds and walnuts are just so delicious. salted pistachios and peanuts are just so crunchy and yummy.
    i try to stay away from too many nuts but i just can't resist. in nuts about nuts :(
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have a love affair with loaded super nachos! I love them, and I know that every bite is like 500 calories so I try to stay away, but this is the food that whenever I turn down for like a week I am kicking myself lol! No good feeling about being strong its like " man I should have just eaten those nachos!"
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    JESUS!!!! :) Okay, I know you're referring to food... I dunno.... I've been not eating so many things I used to eat I've lost the taste for them and prefer the stuff I'm eating now... bwahahahaha!!! that's gonna change again tho'... I want to get more serious about losing this post preg pouch...
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Cheezits :tongue:
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, coffee and wine =)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Bread!
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    Soda.. Coke/Pepsi specifically. Diet isn't the same either.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I don't give up anything. :tongue:
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Sex, yeah i said it-TyTy
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    so far i haven't technically given up anything. i either have a smaller portion, exercise more for more calories, or have a healthier version :)
  • Cjpwilson
    Options
    Cadbury Creme Eggs
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Vodka. Cognac. Wine. Vodka.
    Wait, that's more than one thing. Fine.
    Vodka.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    coffee
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Shiner Bock!:drinker:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti and marinara
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I haven't really given up any foods. I've found healthier replacements such as meatless burgers in place of other burger patties and I've learned a lot about portion control. I no longer eat half the bag of chips, I eat 1 serving.
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Diet coke and pickles. I have a sad, sick, long term love affair with both.....luckily the pickles won't kill me and I have cut WAYYYY back on the DC.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I won't give up anything and I won't eat "light" or "diet" versions of anything other than the occasional soda.

I either eat less or exercise more so I can afford it.

or I say, "screw it!!!" and revel in my failure and eat or drink whatever pleases me. I just limit it to once a week tops, and enjoy every bit of it. that's the secret... enjoying without guilt.