Poll: Would you drive 1000 miles for a sure thing?

Options
123457»

Replies

• jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    But I would walk 500 miles
    And I would walk 500 more
    Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
    To fall down at your door

loved that song
  • Behl9
    Behl9 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If it was a sure thing, you wouldn't have to ask ;)

Really though... highly doubtful. Unless 1000 miles was halfway in between, in which case it would show that she's into it as much as you are.

^^^this^^^
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I flew 8,000 miles. and she would have been worth it even if i had to walk there in my bare feet on broken glass (with a 40lb backpack)
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    But I would walk 500 miles
    And I would walk 500 more
    Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
    To fall down at your door

Exactly what I was thinking... hahaha!!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone drive 1000 miles just to get laid? Haven't you ever heard of Craigslist? Lol

Now if I really liked this person and wanted to drive out to spend time with them, that's a different story.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    I flew 8,000 miles. and she would have been worth it even if i had to walk there in my bare feet on broken glass (with a 40lb backpack)

Now that is HOT!!!! I love how you think! Perfect example of a good man!!!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yes... or maybe fly. But I am a romantic and I believe in fate and all that... and what if, theoretically of course, this was the person meant for you? :) Gotta take a leap of faith sometimes. Go for itttttt.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

it's the collision point of fate,fortune and belief. 8,000 miles doesn't even come into the equation..you know deep down what you have to do....or spend a life regretting not doing it.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

it's the collision point of fate,fortune and belief. 8,000 miles doesn't even come into the equation..you know deep down what you have to do....or spend a life regretting not doing it.

ROMANTIC!!!!

A girl loves a romantic guy!!!