One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• jtheiss
    jtheiss Posts: 14
    Options
    WOW! Great job! I have to share your story with my husband. I think it will give him hope and motivation. Thanks for sharing!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Gary, I don't know you, but I am proud of you! You are making it happen.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WOW. Just WOW! You are an inspiration. Congratz on your success to date, you've earned it!!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Damn, fantastic job. Keep it up.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    KEEP IT UP!!! That is a FANTASTIC loss--almost 25 pounds per month!!

We are looking forward to the NEXT one-year photos!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING! :smile:
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    You just made my day :) What an incredible journey you are on! Keep up the great work :)
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have one word to say....AWESOME....congrats for you. I hope I can say the same when its my anniversary...Actually I am thankful everyday....Its like you said...I am glad to just walk from the house to my car without getting out of breathe.
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of your hard work paid off! You look wonderful and I'm sure you feel it too. Congratulations.
  • kvrnmom02
    kvrnmom02 Posts: 14
    Options
    That is amazing. What an inspiration you are! You look great.
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU for sharing your story!! you are amazing... and yes, very inspirational.

I'm fairly new to MFP - but also find it and the people who have reached out amazing!!!

again, thanks! and Congratulations!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration and I had to hold back tears reading your story. Congratulations on all of your success and I wish you luck on the rest of your journey! From the sounds of it no good luck is needed....You got this!!!!! Way to go!
  • DallasRedhead
    DallasRedhead Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • Woolooloo
    Woolooloo Posts: 82
    Options
    Way to transform your life - keep up the great work!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! that is sooo incredible. Congrats on all your success on here and for getting closer to your goals and becoming a healthier person. You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! AMAZING!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!!! What an amazing transformation! Your story really touched me, and without knowing you, I'm very proud of you for turning your life around and making changes so you could begin to live your life to the fullest. Success stories like this are what keep me going. I myself have been on MFP for over 300 days and although my progress had not been as great as yours, I agree whole-heartedly that I could not have come this far without the amazing support of the people on this site. Congratulations on all of your success and keep up the incredible work - you look great!!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! We feel so proud of you and so happy for you!! :) You look amazing and have so much to look forward to!! :) Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your story! Big hugs from MN!! :)

DITTO THAT! I'm from MN too and share the same exact sentiments! I love love love to see stories like this and yours truly inspires me to keep going! God Bless you!

18447478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    OK, not going to lie. I cried! Way to GO! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep it up, you're a rockstar!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Congratulations. You made me cry happy tears of joy for your wonderful accomplishments!! Hugs!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!