One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• mirdav11
    mirdav11 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow!! this is a fantastic achievement!! Congratulations!!! Your dedication is awesome keep it up!!!
  • Daphs1970
    Options
    Wow Gary, that is extremely impressive. I really hope you are proud of yourself .... you're certainly a true inspiration :smile:

Well done you x
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How wonderful and amazing!! This lets me know that once I set my mind to something it can be done. Congrats on all your weight loss so far!!!! :)
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Amazing congrats you did a fantastic job and way to go for sticking with MFP for 1 Year!
  • mandirieke
    mandirieke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) First of all, Congratulations! You are looking fantastic! :) Second, I am starting a new blog to help me on my journey. I don't know MFP's rules about posting links, so I won't do that right now. However, I have a "thing" called WooHoo! Wednesday, where I feature someone who has met their goals. It is an incredible motivation for me to be able to see others who have done it! Anyway, would you be interested in being featured? I'd love to have you! Please email me: Amanda@fromftoh.com Thanks! And again, way to go! :)
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You truley rock!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW - what an amazing transformation!!! You are a great inspiration to alot of people - keep it up.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    "Congratulations" does not give you justice! YIPPEE!! HOORAH!!! BRAVO!! KUDOS!!! Well done!!! Amazing!

D
  • Mhachey
    Mhachey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story! Gave me goosebumps! Be very proud of all that you have accomplished!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yours is probably the most inspirational weight loss story I have ever heard. Thank you so much for sharing! I know I can continue and be successful with my weight loss by just thinking about what you have done. You are looking great and I am so proud of you (even though I don't even know you). I agree that this site offers so much more than a method to track calories and exercise. It is the support of the wonderful people here that helps the most. Again, thanks for sharing.
  • crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow you have done amazing!! What a great transformation! Your story inspires me in so many ways and I know I can do it too! :)
  • ant2and
    ant2and Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    What an incredible job you've done so far, please keep it up and I can't wait to see what you look like in another year!

Ditto! You are doing a fantastic job!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Your post brought tears to my eyes. You're my hero of the day! All the best on your new life!!
  • TamekaJ1
    TamekaJ1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look good!:smile:
  • docHumphreys
    Options
    Gary,
    You are doing the right things! That is awesome! Keep on keeping on! You are awesome!
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Gary-- Congratulations!! You are such an inspiration!!! The transformation in those pictures are just AMAZING!! May you continue to find success in the future!!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job! Way to take your life back into your hands!
  • evanscent1974
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story as it shows that hard work and dedication to this site will be rewarding to anyone that sets their mind to it. This is wonderful story to read.
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration. Thank you for telling your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!