Replies

• Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    bump ;)
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great work, you are definitely an "MFP Hero" to many, ... much respect from me. Keep it going!
  • micheleboone
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Very inspirational!!
  • YogaLife4me
    YogaLife4me Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and a real inspiration! you look great, and I'm so happy for you! :drinker:
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Thats is truely amazing and I hope you are so so proud of what you have done for yourself, give us some of your tips or advice?
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    Kudos to you Gary! I am glad to hear that this site has had such a wonderful impact on not just your life but on many others that you have also reached out and inspired along the way. I have only just started on here and it is so hard to get the motivation when you dont see progress as quickly as we all want to see it. I would love to get a chance to hear some of your motivating tips and how you have kept yourself chugging along this past year and how you found yourself 287 lighter than just one year ago!!
  • 3audkids
    3audkids Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wow, that's fantastic..your an inspiration to us all!!!!
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story on here, you are an amazing person :)
  • Camie3
    Camie3 Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW!!! Just reading your story this morning,gives me Hope that I can do this.... Oh My Goodness!! - Thank you so much for the mental push that I need so much. When I look at your pictures it warms my heart to that know that "Can't" was not in your dictionary!!!
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! Congratulations to you on all your hard work! Truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's really amazing. Almost 300 pounds?! Congratulations; you deserve it. Keep up the good work!
  • JCRONCH
    JCRONCH Posts: 10
    Options
    You really are an inspiration... you have done such a great job so far and you will help others in their journey!!!
  • Danielle_Star
    Options
    Wow!!! I hope one day to post a pic like this! Great work!
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!! Keep it up :smile:
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow is all I can say!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

SUPER SMILES to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a true inspiration to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will get to where you need to be, and you have most definitely motivated a lot of MFP people today!

Great Job!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!! You have such an amazing attitude and I'm so glad that you've found such tremendous support here. I have not doubt you'll reach all of your goals in life :)
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You brought tears to my eyes, Gary. Thank you for your amazing story. Thank you for giving *yourself* the chance to change and for sticking to it! I am so proud of you. :happy:
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration you are!!! Congrats on the journey so far!!! You're doing phenomenal!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Well done! :flowerforyou: Looking good and I'm sure you're feeling good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!