Replies

• jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Congrats:)
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow thats incredible! Congratulations! I wish you luck in the future!
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!! You are a true inspiration and I wish you continued success on your journey. :smile:
  • vmb46
    vmb46 Posts: 27
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story! You are doing amazing and what an astounding transformation. You look great! Thank you for the motivation to keep at it.
  • coylelaura
    coylelaura Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are truly an inspiration! Keep up the good work :)
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it but my one year here has now come & gone as of March 25th. I started using this site to track food & exercise, but soon realized the real asset to me was the great people on this site. It is the friends that I've made on here that has kept me logging in day after day. I can't let you know enough how much I appreciate each & every one of you. I hope that I've been able to give half the encouragement & support that I've been shown.

Here's just a little background on me. When I started this journey, I weighed 665lbs:sad: :blushing: It was all I could do just to walk from my car to the house or my desk at work. In short, life was miserable. My ahh haa moment came at & leading up to my brother's wedding. I was mortified that I was unable to get a tuxedo to wear even at big & tall stores. My brother also had to choose a co-best man because my knees hurt so bad that I was unable to stand long enough to be beside him at the ceremony. This hurts typing this even now because he & I are very close. I put on my best brave face because I didn't want anyone to see how crushed I was that day, but I made my mind up that I was going to gain control of the train wreck of my life or die trying. I started seeing a nutrionist & walking every day as much as I could. I found this site & that was A LIFE CHANGING MOMENT IN ITSELF! My friends on here have been very supportive. I have several(I won't call out by name) that I text & talk to on a near daily basis. Now through hard work & dedication, I've lost 287lbs & gained the confidence to know there is nothing in this life that I can't accomplish if I put my mind to it. My journey is far from done, but I now look ahead fully know that I CAN DO THIS!!!

Below is a few pictures I included. I apologize ahead of time as I had trouble resizing them without blurs. They are small but you can check them out:

weightlosspictures4.jpg

This was me singing at my brothers wedding(665lb me)

weightlosspictures6.jpg

One month in...about 80lbs lost

weightlosspictures.jpg

weightlosspictures3.jpg

These are one my one year MFP anniversary

I love this site & everyone on it. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome journey to date with me:drinker:

You are beautiful! Congratulations on all of your success already and your future success! There are ppl on reality weight loss shows who can't even lose what you have!! And they have nothing but time to workout, and chef's and everything...that shows your willpower!! Reading your story has touched me deeply and I can't thank you enough! You should be so proud of yourself! Welcome to life my friend!!! We all love and adore you and are pushing for you!:flowerforyou:
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Tremendous!
  • bhersh24
    bhersh24 Posts: 49
    Options
    so incredibly happy for you! you deserve some major kudos! keep up the good work! :)
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You've done an incredible job! Keep it up!
  • rhw7879
    rhw7879 Posts: 10
    Options
    Pretty amazing! Great job! I know that you are feeling better. :wink:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    One year... that's amazing! I bet you feel fantastic! You look great, keep up the good work!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your story had me all misty eyed. What an incredible feat you have accomplished. A true inspiration to us all.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story of dedication and accomplishment! You look amazing and I can only imagine how much better you FEEL, both physically and probably mentally knowing that you have accomplished something so important to you! You're strength and commitment is inspiring and proves that if we really want it, it can be done. Congratulations on all your hard work and good luck on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • cmbarnes
    cmbarnes Posts: 46
    Options
    Outstanding! Congratulations on your success! Your story is so inspring and motivational, and I wish you the best of luck as you continue! Kudos to you! :flowerforyou:
  • richellekramer
    Options
    Wow, great for you!!! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Another awesome story!!!!! Man that's a lot of weight, A HUGE CONGRATS is in order!!!
  • IzzieEtta
    IzzieEtta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are so actual proof - courage, hope inspiration!
    Thank you so much!
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing. You are an inspiration to many, many people!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!