Wealth or a faithful, true love?

Options

Replies

• melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in love and have never been wealthy so I know nothing other than love :heart:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I come from a "money wealthy" family but certainly not a 'love wealthy" one. When I was in my teens, my grandparents always said "it is as easy to marry a rich man as it is a poor man". So to their shock and surprise, I married a poor woman! hahahaha
  • cookiet83
    cookiet83 Posts: 30
    Options
    true love, you can have all the money in the world but you cant buy love x
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    'wealth' is a faithful,true love.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Faithful, true love. I have that, and I really don't need anything else. :heart:
    I know plenty of people who have money, and that's still not enough for them.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Since my man picker has never worked right in 64 years, I would take riches and never look back!
  • amie0724
    amie0724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would want true love , but my guy would have to be smart and have goals like me. With our two minds we would eventually have wealth , Because, I am good with $ and have a good buisiness head. :)
  • amie0724
    Options
    Since my man picker has never worked right in 64 years, I would take riches and never look back!
  • amie0724
    Options
    smart lady ...lol
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Wealth. I have trouble believing in true love. Feelings always fade.
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Good answer!
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Feelings do fade, but true love does not.

Love suffers long
    Long does not make a list of wrongs
    Love is not easily offended
    Love does not seek its own

Faith, hope, charity(Love)---the greatest of these is love.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Wealth. True love can't buy freedom from sucky jobs and rotten bosses. Wealth can. True love isn't power. Real wealth (talking billions here, not a paltry few millions) can change the world. Face it, love sounds nice on paper, but money makes the world go round.
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    I know plenty of people who would say some of the same things people here are saying about faithful true love. They are just blissfully unaware of what goes on with the other half. May they forever be ignorant.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I know plenty of people who would say some of the same things people here are saying about faithful true love. They are just blissfully unaware of what goes on with the other half. May they forever be ignorant.
    Are you absolutely sure every man is a cheater?
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    FAITHFUL TRUE LOVE -- especially with the situation I'm in now -- newly single :(

Question is... Is there such a thing?

Oh yeah, there is such a thing. "The One" shows up out of nowhere when you least expect it.
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options

I didn't say man or woman in this post. :smile:

I am just telling you I witness it more and more. People you wouldn't even imagine "stepping out" sexually that do. They dote on their spouses and their spouse be it man or woman would be just some of the same ones saying "faithful love" in a forum like this and yes arguing their point. Ignorance truly is bliss.
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    i have my true love and I'd take him over anything!:love: javascript:add_smiley('love','post_body')
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

I didn't say man or woman in this post. :smile:

I am just telling you I witness it more and more. People you wouldn't even imagine "stepping out" sexually that do. They dote on their spouses and their spouse be it man or woman would be just some of the same ones saying "faithful love" in a forum like this and yes arguing their point. Ignorance truly is bliss.
    Ok, my bad. But you are implying that anyone who believes that their partner is faithful and has trust in them is blissfully ignorant. That they should never trust that their partner is loyal and trustworthy. I find that very sad. Forgive me if that sounds condescending because that is most certainly not my intent.
    Sure, people are crappy and unfaithful. But that doesn't mean that I'm stupid to trust my husband.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,689 Member
    Options
    I don't see it as an either or. I don't think I or my true love could be happy if we were sitting by the side of the road with a "HELP homeless and need food" sign if I she or I really couldn't get a job. Nor do I see wealth (I'm not a material person so we have money from not buying a bunch of stuff that other HAVE to have) as a means to happiness if that is the first thing that someone is concerned with.
    I can have both pretty equally.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition