Wealth or a faithful, true love?

Options

Replies

• Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    I am just saying don't put your trust in faithfulness. Put it elsewhere.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I am just saying don't put your trust in faithfulness. Put it elsewhere.
    If that works for you, great.
    But that doesn't mean everyone else should feel the same.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Wealth. I have trouble believing in true love. Feelings always fade.

so sad!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I trust that my partner is faithful, but I have to agree with you. I am shocked by the amount of cheating that goes on... Married, single with sig others, women, men. People that I would never suspect. I don't get it.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    'wealth' is a faithful,true love.

^^^^IMO there is nothing truer than this statement :flowerforyou:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I would say faithful, true love if I believed I have a chance of finding it or if it even existsed, but I don't so I would say Wealth.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Money can give you so many choices to help the people you love. True love are my grandchildren. In a relationship, I have found "true love" a few times, so I will take the wealth.
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    Love, all the way. Being wealthy would be nice, but I can't even see myself enjoying it if I wasn't enjoying it with my husband by my side.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I know plenty of people who would say some of the same things people here are saying about faithful true love. They are just blissfully unaware of what goes on with the other half. May they forever be ignorant.
    Are you absolutely sure every man is a cheater?

I didn't say man or woman in this post. :smile:

I am just telling you I witness it more and more. People you wouldn't even imagine "stepping out" sexually that do. They dote on their spouses and their spouse be it man or woman would be just some of the same ones saying "faithful love" in a forum like this and yes arguing their point. Ignorance truly is bliss.

This is my opinion also. Although I have been lucky enough to not actually experience it (or so I thought) I've seen it happen far too many times of late in where one of the spouses have been totally unaware and oblivious to the others misguided behaviours. And not just in so called "solid" marriages but in short and long term "committed" relationships.
  • Rjdj3530
    Options
    I am about to the point where monogomany is erased from the equation when it comes to love and marraige. Makes things easier and less hurt if it's not expected.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    True love all the way. Being wealthy wouldn't mean much if I didn't have a loving partner by my side to share it with.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wealth
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    true love....money cant buy that. :)

^^^ I agree, I go with true love too!!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am about to the point where monogomany is erased from the equation when it comes to love and marraige. Makes things easier and less hurt if it's not expected.
    You have to live with your experiences. But don't put them on others. Having a faithful spouse does not make one "blissfully ignorant". It just means they chose well and found a lasting, true love. I would call those that don't believe in faithful love to be "sadly ignorant".
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    True love..I already have enough money!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options

Definately the easy way, but not yet willing to accept that it has to be that way in every relationship. I think that if you have to give up that part of a committed relationship, then what makes it committed? I dunno, the jury is still out haha
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have been hurt ! I have been poor ! I have been in love ! I would still choose true love over money ! True riches are found in the soul, lose that and all the money in the world can't buy it back.
  • Rjdj3530
    Options

Definately the easy way, but not yet willing to accept that it has to be that way in every relationship. I think that if you have to give up that part of a committed relationship, then what makes it committed? I dunno, the jury is still out haha

I hear ya. LOL I think I have just gotten to the point of wanting easier. I think if the focus though is taken away from monogomy (for me personally I suppose) then you see what else does make up a committed relationship. It just seems this is the #1 thing other than money that ruins a marraige so what if the taboo is taken away then maybe there is a better chance of not getting hurt and it working.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Will always choose Love. Been with my guy 8 years and we are not rich by any means, but we have a good life and we havea lot of fun!
  • RicSnyder
    RicSnyder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Why not both?