Anyone starting 30 Day Shred on April?

Options

Replies

• yolyol34
    yolyol34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes..I'm new to MFP still having mixed feelings bc of WW plan..but I need some motivation so I'm in!
  • yolyol34
    yolyol34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes..I'm new to MFP still having mixed feelings bc of WW plan..but I need some motivation so I'm in!
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just bought 30DS yesterday! I plan on starting tomorrow. Let the soreness begin! :wink:

Good luck everybody!
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    My husband (PrinceKingson) and I plan to start tomorrow! It's going to be quite a workout. I'm hoping we are ready for something like this.
  • MiChaChelle
    MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I start on monday ! :D
  • SunshineCarrie
    Options
    Good luck everybody!

I think there is a 30DS result topic - we can look there for inspiration, and after a month post our own!
  • janstacey
    janstacey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have heard so much about it I decided to start today...parts were tough but overall it was great...might feel it bad tomorrow but I really enjoyed it and plan to keep at it...good luck to you all, if I can look half as good as those ladies on it I would be thrilled!!!! keep smiling :)
  • TrishB1954
    Options
    PLEASE - what is a 30 day shred? Sounds like I could use it but what do I need to do? Thanks:smile:
  • SunshineCarrie
    Options
    30 Day Shred is an exercise video by Jillian Michaels. It has three levels, and each is about 30 minutes. It's great, even though it kills you. I would definitely reccommend you to try it!
  • KadyLisette
    Options
    I just bought it! I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow to start. :)
  • tamnih20
    tamnih20 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping to start tomorrow but my dvd hasn't arrived yet :sad: I'll be the mad woman chasing the postie down the road on Monday morning!!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Starting week two with the hubby on Monday.... One more day of level 1. I love these workouts....they are short and effective!
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping to start tomorrow but my dvd hasn't arrived yet :sad: I'll be the mad woman chasing the postie down the road on Monday morning!!

I have seen level 1 on you tube in you search for 30 day shred level 1 it should come up? I was going to use it as my backup if my Dvd didn't arrive on time!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Starting the second week of April. Might want to join the 30DS group!
  • cooldoll321
    cooldoll321 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just got 30ds today, plan on starting tomorrow too...Ive never posted on anything here before until today, but i always like looking at success stories, motivates me.. I've been working out and eating healthier for a month...I'm excited to start this.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to try it again, so I'm going to start tomorrow as well.
  • mrsmangomum
    Options
    I will be starting tomorrow as well!
  • I'm gonna do it. :angry:
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 48
    Options
    L1D2 down, and I feel great! Hopefully will keep it up :).