Options

Replies

• Whimpy10
    Whimpy10 Posts: 20
    Options
    Im in will start tomorrow. Hope I can do it
  • allsgood81
    Options
    I started yesterday but was too sore to do it again today. Will go for day 2 tomorrow.
  • crsonja
    crsonja Posts: 9
    Options
    I started this morning, it was kind of tough
    I can't make one single push up, I'll have to find some alternative ><
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Day one complete. It was tough but I managed to get through.
  • countrywildflower
    countrywildflower Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i started it yesterday. yall feel free to add me.
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I want to do it. What to I need to do it. I am ordering the DVD online. Is it just the one DVD? Someone mentioned weights and a yoga mat?
  • sjjacobs1
    sjjacobs1 Posts: 17
    Options
    What would I enter on the exercise tracker if I did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred?
  • mrsmangomum
    Options
    I entered it as general aerobics for 20 minutes.
  • mrsmangomum
    Options
    I started this morning, it was kind of tough
    I can't make one single push up, I'll have to find some alternative ><

Try doing pushups against a wall standing up or on all 4s with your butt sticking out like you're crawling. I don't think I explained that very well... But hopefully you got what I meant haha
  • anr1228
    anr1228 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just finished my first day! It was tough! Took a before pic & hopefully in 30 days I will see a difference! Good luck y'all!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day today! Feel free to add me!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Ladys! Please tell me. I just ordered the DVD. Do I need anything else.. yoga mat, weights, ect. to start? Also feel free to add me. I ordered the DVD today and will start the day it arrives!
  • QueenKatherineElizabeth
    Options
    Where can I buy the 30DS???
  • ads7428
    ads7428 Posts: 10
    Options
    I started this but never did finish it... I fell off the wagon unfortunatly. I started it again today and im feeling great! I am committing myself to this darn challenge and i hope to see positive results!

Good luck to everyone, lets getter' done :-)
  • weightlosswonderwoman
    Options
    I've just started the 30 Day Shred for the first time today and was wondering if and how everyone is logging it on MFP :)
  • mtf11
    mtf11 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi! I just started 30DS and have done two days. I mix it into my running schedule as well!! I'm hoping to lose some extra inches doing this video. Good luck!
  • sorelip
    sorelip Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. I had to stop a couple of times and take a longer breather than Jillian recommends, but I'm hoping to do a bit better tomorrow. I took pictures and measurements. Good luck everyone!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    starting tonight:bigsmile:
  • Numptcakes
    Numptcakes Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Not long finished Day 1! Am pretty sure tomorrow's going to be a lot tougher, but it'll be worth it!
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I started this morning (April 2nd). I'm planning to do the 30DS in the morning and my regular workout routines in the evening!